Cleocin gel helps in overcoming the problem of Acne. Cleocin is the topical medicament helps in the treatment of Acne. Clindamycin phosphate is the main active constituents found in the Cleocin gel. Acne is a common human skin disease, characterized by red skins, white heads. In adolescence Acne is generally caused by an increase in Androgen such as Testosterone, which occurs during puberty time. Those people having oily skin are more prone to Acne (pimples). Some Acne is inflammatory and some are non-inflammatory. To get relief from the Acne always use Cleocin gel. This Cleocin gel also provides the smoothness to the skin.
How to use Cleocin T-gel- Cleocin gel is only for topical use. Before using the gel the area should be properly clean. Rinse the affected area with soap and water. Apply a thin film of the Cleocin gel and carefully massaged the Cleocin gel with a calm hand on to the affected area of the skin to distribute equally. Allow the Cleocin gel to dry. Also clean your hands before and after using the Cleocin gel. Do not use any bandage to cover it. Take your full course of Cleocin medication. Avoid getting this gel on your lips or inside your nose and mouth. This Cleocin gel is applied on the affected area one to two times daily.
Indications of Cleocin T-gel
- Cleocin gel is used for the treatment of Acne (pimples).
Drug interactions of Cleocin T-gel
Benzoyl peroxide, Sulphur, Sodium sulfacetamide and Salicyclic acid interacts with Cleocin gel.
Contraindications of Cleocin T-gel
Cleocin gel should not be used in case of;
- In the patient who are hypersensitive to Clindamycin or other components of the gel.
- In the children below 12 years of the age.
- Cleocin gel contraindicated in the injured skin, burnt or cut or lesion on the skin.
Storage of the Cleocin T-gel
The Cleocin gel should be kept under below mentioned conditions;
- Store the Cleocin gel in cool and desiccated place.
- Store the Cleocin gel below room temperature, i.e. 30 0C.
- Keep away from contact to excess heat and freezing of the gel.
- Remain it strongly closed while not in use.
- Do not freeze the Cleocin gel.
Write Your Own Review
Missed Dose of Cleocin T-gel
If the patient missed a dose of Cleocin gel apply it as soon as you memorize. It is only used by those patients who are suffering from Acne (pimples).
Overdose of Cleocin T-gel
Cleocin gel is a topical medication; there are no chances of overdosing.
- Common side effects when you are using Cleocin gel are itching, oily skin and feeling oiliness.
- Rare adverse effects while using Cleocin gel are pharyngitis, skin rashes, itching or contact dermatitis (skin disease).
Some precautions should be taken before using Cleocin gel;
- If the patient is allergic to Clindomycin then proper safety measure should be taken.
- Avoid gets in contact with of Cleocin gel with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not use this gel on the broken skin; it may prevent the skin from healing.
- Do not use any other products for your face while using Cleocin gel.
- Take some care while using the Cleocin gel in children younger than 12 years of age.
- A person should not smoke while applying the Cleocin gel on the skin.