This cream is used as the therapy for the healing the skin from the acne. This cream is very useful for healing your skin from the pimples. Tretinoin is the main chief component present in this cream; this chief component belongs to the Retinoid drugs. This cream acts by damage the development of skin cells. This cream is very active to remove the dirt from the face and protect your skin from acne or pimples. This cream is used by the teenagers, women or old lady also.
USES OF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
This cream is used in the treatment of acne by recovering the pimples, remove the dirt and help to clear the face from acne. This cream is also used to remove the fine wrinkles from the face.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
In some situations this cream is unsafe for the patients these conditions are
- This cream is contraindicated in those patients who are hypersensitive to any ingredients present in the cream.
- Avoid the using of this cream if you are using other products which contain alcohol, menthol, lime, sulphur, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxyl acid and glycolic acid.
- This medication is not used by the pregnant women.
Some products which are not used with this medication because these products change the action of this cream, these products are mentioned below:
- Astringents, shaving creams or other creams which contain menthol, alcohol and lime.
- Products which have sulphur, salicylic acid glycolic acid and alpha hydroxyl acid like soap, cosmetic and cleansers.
- Those materials which have Ciprofloxacin, Tetracycline, Benzoyl peroxide, Phenothiazine and Thiazide water pills.
STORAGEOF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
Protect this medication from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep this cream in clean and cool place; do not keep it in a freeze. Keep this product away from the fire because this is a flammable product they catch the fire easily.
Write Your Own Review
DOSAGE OF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
Apply this cream on the face in the evening when you go to the bed. In starting it produces inflammation but after some days it is recovering. After washing your face and properly dry, then after 20 minutes apply this cream.
IN CASE OF MISSED DOSE:
If you skip the use of this cream then use it as soon as possible, but do not use it two times in a day to overcome the missed dose.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
In the case of overdose of Retin a Micro Cream the patient is suffering from itching, inflammation, redness or patient feels discomfort, if during apply this cream skin gets swollen then it is dangerous. In such conditions immediately meet with the doctor.
SIDE EFFECTS OF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
Some side effects which are caused by this cream are given below:
Severe itching feeling on the skin, cracking skin, and severe dryness occurs on the skin, skin gets red, skin colour is darkened, and skin is warm and tingling. The skin colour is changed, it is normal after several months, the eye gets red and watery, and face may be swollen.
PRECAUTIONS OF THERETIN A MICRO CREAM:
Some precautions of this cream are mentioned below:
- Avoid long time to stand in the front of sun burn.
- After using this cream if you feel itching or burning then no need to use this cream.
- If you used this cream then do not use any hair removal cream or wax.
- Do not use this cream in the eyes or lips.
- After applying this cream cover your face with a cloth when you go out.
- If you are suffering from eczema then take more caution while using this medication.
- If you use any products which contain salicylic acid or sulphur then use this cream when these medications reduced their effects.