Retino AC gel has Clindamycin and Tretinoin which acts as different way and provides clean skin. Clindamycin fight against the anaerobic bacteria and it is also active against the protozoan infection also. Clindamycin inhibits the growth of bacteria and protect your skin from infection. Tretinoin acts by blocking the oil gland and reduce the production of oil because oil is also a major problem in the production of pimples on the skin. This gel is very useful for clean your skin and protect your skin from pimples, blackhead or other signs of the acne.
USES OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
This gel is recommended to protect or treat your skin from the acne which is a major problem in the teenagers during the puberty time.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
In some situations this gel; is unsafe for the patients, these situations are mentioned below:
- Those patients, who are under 12 years of age, do not use this gel.
- It is also not prescribed for breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women.
- Those patients who are hypersensitive with any elements present in it then no need to use this gel.
- Do not apply this gel on any cutting or burning area.
Some drugs which are increasing decrease or inhibit the action of this gel so these drugs should not prescribe or use with this gel. These medications are mentioned below:
Those products which contain these types of drugs like Corticosteroids, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Northindrone, Clindamycin, Tetracycline, Ethanol and Tretinoin.
STORAGE OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
This gel should be stored away from the heat, light and moisture. Keep this gel in the dry and cool place. Store it at the room temperature.
Write Your Own Review
DOSAGE OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
This gel is used in the night when you go to the bed, it apply once in a day at sleep time. Before applies wash your face with clean water and dry well. The gel is taken in a very less quantity like one seed of tea.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
In the case of overdose if you face any problem like itching, dryness, burning or sensation of light then immediately tells to your doctor.
IN CASE OF MISSED DOSE:
Do not miss the dose of this gel if in case you missed it then apply it as soon as you remember, but if in case morning is begun then no need to use this gel and you start it from the next schedule. No need to use this gel two times in a day.
SIDE EFFECTS OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
Some side effects of this gel are cracking the skin, colour of skin gets changed, the skin gets dry, itching or may be burning occurs, severe redness on the area where you use this gel, and sensation is also occurring.
PRECAUTIONS OF THE RETINO AC GEL:
Some precautions should be taken before applying this gel:
- Always cover your face with an umbrella or any cloth when you go outside in front of sun rays.
- When you start using this gel to avoid using of hair removal creams, or any other strong type of creams like skin cleaner, hair removal etc.
- Before going outside use sun protection cream or lotions.
- Do not use this gel on the nose, eyes and lips.
- Avoid washing your face three times in a day.