What are the beneficial characteristics of Melacare cream?
Melacare cream is the best medicinal preparation for lightening up the skin color and to remove any dark spots like freckles, melasma, the blemish of acne and pimple, facial redness, and dark patches of sunburn. It acts as a skin bleaching compound that can dilute out the hyperpigmentation from the sensitive regions of face to make the skin toned. The important medicinal compounds present in Melacare cream are Hydroquinone, Tretinoin & Mometasone Furoate.
What is the mechanism of action of Melacare cream?
Hydroquinone imparts its bleaching effect on the applied area by reducing the levels of melanin beneath the skin. In this way, it turns skin newer, one shade brighter, pure and shiny. In this way, it also gives its de-tanning effects on the dark patches and sunburn areas of the face by making skin toned.
Tretinoin is another medicinal component that is a retinoid derivative. It has same working action as Vitamin A that acts by peeling the older cells consisting acne, blemish, dark spots and revitalize the skin by speeding up the synthesis, explosion, and separation of new cells.
Mometasone Furoate is acted in the skin by reducing the irritation and minimizing the redness arising due to an allergic reaction.
How to apply Melacare cream?
Firstly, you need to wash and then dry the face and hands. Then you need to have a pea size amount of this cream over the fingertip to apply it to the different areas of the face. Massage gently with hands in circular motion and then leave it overnight. In morning, rinse off the face and use moisturizer to avoid excessive dryness. The results can be noticed in 8 to 14 weeks after the application of this medicine.
What are the side effects that may develop because of Melacare cream?
Melacare can cause negative effects like itching, red-hot due to excessive dryness, tenderness in muscles, irritation and flaking effect.
What are the precautions of Melacare cream?
You need to avoid using harsh products in the treated area like bleaching creams, lemon extracts, scrub, astringents and others cosmetics that may increase the side effects on the skin. You are not allowed to cover your face when going out in Sun otherwise you will feel the burning effects.
Write Your Own Review
Missed Dose of Melacare cream 4%
If the patient missed a dose of Melacare cream, apply when you remember.
If it gets the time for the next dose then skip it and go to the normal schedule.
Overdose of Melacare cream 4%
Being a topical formulation there is an about the irrelevant chances of overdosing. If it happens there will be no any life frightening symptoms.
- Some serious adverse effects while applying Melacare cream are - swelling of face, skin rashes, and severe redness of the skin, burning sensation.
- Common side effects of Melacare cream are- itching, irritation and redness of the skin.
Some precautions should be taken before using Melacare cream;
- If the patient is allergic to hydroquinone then proper safety measure should be taken.
- Avoid gets in contact with of Melacare cream with eyes, nose, mouth or vagina.
- Do not apply any other cosmetics on your face while using Melacare cream.
- Take some cautions while applying the Melacare cream in kids younger than 12 years of age.
- Avoid make contact with sunlight because hydroquinone makes your skin more reactive to sunlight and may result sunburn. So, apply a sunscreen or wear a sun protecting clothes.
- Do not use this cream on the busted skin; it may avoid the skin from healing.
- Don’t use Melacare cream for a long episode of time because it interfere with the formation of natural adrenal corticoids hormones in the body.