Brief description of Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
Retino-A Cream 0.025% is excellent anti-acne therapy extensively used in the treatment of acne troubles. This medicine assists people to accomplish a quick recovery in their acne or pimples that do grow and increases the overall appearance of the skin. Retino-A Cream 0.025% is also safe and efficient in the treatment of fine wrinkles, spotted skin staining or other imperfections of the facial skin. Retino-A Cream 0.025% comprises a generic drug called Tretinoin, belong to the class of drugs called Retinoids.
Action mechanism of Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
Tretinoin (a potent vitamin A derivative) regulates cell replication, propagation, and segregation that cause the eradication of dead and photo-damaged skin cells. It also encourages the growth of new skin cells that further helps the skin to look smoother and younger. Furthermore, Tretinoin also encourages the development of collagen, which further reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and conserves the elasticity and softness of the skin.
Dosing regimen of Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
Retino-A Cream 0.025% is a topical formulation used on the exterior affected surface of the skin. At first, wash your skin and hands with a mild cleanser to eradicate dirt and cosmetics from the skin. Dry your skin by gentle patting with a dry towel and wait for 20-30 minutes prior to using this medicine. Take a small amount of Retino-A Cream 0.025% on your fingertips and starts rubbing gently over the affected portion of the skin. You should use Retino-A Cream 0.025% once a day in the evening at bedtime for at least 12 to 16 weeks to attain utmost beneficial results.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
The use of Retino-A Cream 0.025% is not safe for people who are going through any of these listed medical cases including rosacea or perioral dermatitis, eczematous skin, a history of cutaneous epithelioma, and pregnancy. Additionally, contradict the utilization of Retino-A Cream 0.025% in patients who are allergic to generic Tretinoin or other components of this medicine.
Annoying effects of Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
Malicious effects are produced while using Retino-A Cream 0.025% such as redness, dryness, itching, scaling, blistering of the skin, lack of sensation, rashes, wounding or burning sensation in the skin.
Cautionary steps to be followed while using Retino-A Cream 0.025%:
- A person may use sunscreen or protective clothing while going out in the sun after using this medicine.
- People should avoid the utilization of Retino-A Cream in severe weather conditions like cold and windy.
- Retino-A Cream is meant for external use only, so take caution while using this medicine to evade the risk of getting it into the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not apply this topical preparation on the sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, or irritated skin.
Write Your Own Review
Missed Dose of Retino- A cream 0.025%
If the patient missed a dose of Retino cream, apply it as soon as you remember. If it gets the time for the next dose then skip out it and move for your usual dose chart.
Overdose of Retino- A cream 0.025%
Being a topical formulation there is an about the unimportant chances of overdosing. If it occurs there will be no any life threatening indication.
If you feel any signs and difficulty immediately contact your doctor.
- Common side effects while using Retino A cream are warm and stinging sensation on the application site, redness, dryness of skin, itching, and hyperpigmentation, tingling, peeling and swelling of the skin.
- Severe adverse effects of Retino A cream are worsen Acne may occur through first 2-4 weeks of using this cream.
Some precautions should be taken while using Retino cream:
- Always use sunscreen or wear a sun protecting clothes while going outside during the daytime, if you are using the cream outside.
- Never use any other cleanser, moisturizer, and scrub or skin fairness cream on your face.
- Avoid gets in touch with of Retino A cream with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Don’t use any other cosmetic while applying Retino A cream on your face.