Allergies are very common. Around thousands of people are suffering from allergy in their incentive live. The reasons of allergy are unclear. Some allergy is caused by the pollution and some is caused due to unclean and unhygienic conditions. Allergy is also caused due to the drinking of impure water.
What do you understand by allergy?
It is an abnormal response of the immune system of the human body. Allergy results due to the body’s protective mechanism when the people come in contact with the allergen to which they are hypersensitive. Actually, allergy is against the immune system of the body. These allergic reactions involve skin rashes, running nose, dark circle around the eyes and sinus. Allergy is basically caused by some allergens like dust, mist, grass and pollen tree, animal dander and food allergy (particularly foods fishes and nuts). These all allergens are available in the environment. The nature of the symptoms of allergy depends on the allergens and causes of allergy. The severity of allergies varies from person to person and it can range from mild to extreme.
Some more common symptoms of allergy are sneezing, wheezing, skin rashes, swelling and itching in the eyes. Anaphylaxis is a serious allergy which may cause the death of individuals.
Diagnosis of an allergy
There are a variety of allergy tests are available –
- Skin prick test
- Intradermal testing
- Blood tests
- Patches tests
Cope up your allergy with Allegra pills
Allegra Fexofenadine hydrochloride is an Anti-allergic drug, which is mainly indicated for the treatment of allergy. It categorized under the category of Anti-histamine. Fexofenadine is a highly energetic component present in this drug. Fexofenadine decreases the allergic reaction by inhibiting the release of certain chemical known as histamine.
Histamine is a natural chemical present in the bodies which reacts with the allergen and cause the symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, coughing and wheezing. It is also indicated for treating the symptoms of itching, irritation and skin hives or bumps in both adults and children. Other indications of this drug are- it is used for the supervision of hay fever (seasonal allergy). It is well accepted Anti-allergy drug due to its safety and efficacy. You can buy Allergy pills online from our drug store at reasonable cost.
Recommended dose of Fexofenadine
- Usual adult dose for hay fever- You have to take 120 mg of this drug, once in a day.
- Usual children dose for seasonal allergic rhinitis- You should take 30 mg of this drug, two times a day i.e. morning or evening time.
- In case of chronic urticaria- The prescribed dose of this drug is 180 mg.
It should be taken as orally and with a full glass of water. Try to take this tablet at the same time of every day. You ought to take this tablet just before a meal. Allegra tablet is accessible in various dosing strengths like 30 mg, 120 mg and 180 mg.
Some undesirable effects occur while captivating this drug like inclination of dizziness, severe headache, feeling of nausea, and muscle pain, diarrhea, and back pain, difficulty in breathing, cold and flu symptoms.
Some safety points should be adopted while consuming this medication-
- Don’t utilize this drug, if you are allergic to Fexofenadine and any other active component of this drug.
- Don’t use any Antacids like aluminum and magnesium along with this drug because Fexofenadine interact with this drug and may cause severe complications.
- Don’t use this drug in case of a patient is suffering from kidney and liver disease.
- It is strictly contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding ladies.
- Intake of grapefruit, apple and orange juice is avoided along with this drug.
- Don’t use the extra amount of this drug.
Buy allergy pills online to overcome the symptoms of allergy.