A great man once said that’ sleep is the best form of meditation’, some even said ‘sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together’. In shorter words, sleep is the absolute necessity for the physical and mental well-being of an individual. Everyone is aware of how important 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is, but how many of them are lucky enough to get it? The answer is not everyone as many people suffer from INSOMNIA!
Insomnia is the condition where a person is unable to fall or stay asleep, despite the efforts and a suitable environment to sleep. According to a survey, about 10% of Americans suffer from chronic insomnia and insomnia is one of the leading causes of road accidents, which have proved to be fatal most of the times. The common causes of insomnia accounts for erratic sleep timings, certain medications, diseases conditions such as depression, and use of electronic devices such as cellphone and laptop at bedtime. Insomnia is a well-accepted sleep disorder and thus requires a proper treatment strategy.
To help you get more z’s there are various non-pharmacological and pharmacological remedies that help you in sleeping better. Non-medical therapies include CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), which includes relaxation techniques, tracking your sleep time and induction of sleep through natural methods such as chamomile tea, and use of aromatherapy. However, the most effective treatment still remains to be with sedative-hypnotic drugs like AMBIEN, which is the most successful remedy for the treatment of insomnia.
Ambien Zoden 10mg is an efficacious medication that is used for the successful management of insomnia in adults. This medication is used by people who find it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep at night. The medicament is a sedative-hypnotic class of drug that ensures that a person falls asleep quicker and sleep uninterrupted for a period of 7-8 hours. Zolpidem is the main active component present in this medication. Zolpidem activates the neurotransmitter GABA by binding to the alpha-1 receptors that result in the opening of the chloride channel, resulting in an influx of chlorine ions, producing a sedative and hypnotic action.
Ambien is commercially available in the dosing strength of 10mg in the form of tablets. If you are facing insomnia then you must take a single tablet of this medication, orally, once a day before going to bed with an ample amount of water. Do not take a dose higher than prescribed and in the case of overdose, seek medical help as early as possible.
Noxious effects commonly observed with the use of Ambien are
- Loss of memory right after waking up
- Unsteadiness, confusion
- Skin Rashes
- Loss of coordination
Safety measures that should be followed with the use of Ambien are
- Stay away from strenuous and visually stimulating tasks such as driving and operating machinery while using this medication.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages and sedatives while using this medication.
- Do not engage in tasks requiring mental alertness right after waking up as Ambien leads to memory loss.
- Do not take this medication for a very long time as it may be habit-forming.
- Do not share this medication with anyone, as this medication requires a prescription before using.
- This medicament is clearly not meant for pregnant women, lactating mothers, children and elderly patients.
- Anyone below the age of 18 years should keep themselves away from the use of this medication.
- Store this medication in a cool and dry place, far from the reach of kids and pets.
Buy Ambien 12.5mg online from our trustworthy pharmacy at an affordable rate and get a fast delivery at your door.