The word Viagra generally indicates that small pill for males used to treat their sensual condition of failed erections. This is true but it is also true that such pills are used in females also and are specially prepared for them during the condition of low libido. One of the renowned and widely used brands for enhancing the female libido is Ladygra, which is as effective for women as Viagra for men. Hence, the woman suffering from the issue of low libido and are not indulging in sensual intimacy equally with their partner are suggested to take this miraculous pill called Ladygra. This improves the stimulation and responsiveness in women for making them aroused so that she can have an enjoyable lovemaking with the partner without any lack.
Use Ladygra 100mg medical aid to enhance your libido to the highest peak and enjoy a satisfying sensual intimacy with the partner. Ladygra is a female version of Viagra and is different from male Viagra formulation. Ladygra is marketed in tablet formulation intended to be used in women worldwide who are dealing with the sensual dysfunction of low or decreased libido. Ladygra encloses generic Sildenafil citrate, which assists women with low libido have an enhanced vaginal lubrication and more receptive to stimulation and touch.
Ladygra having Sildenafil citrate helps in boosting the blood supply towards the female pelvic area with increased production of nitric oxide in the body. This enhanced blood supply helps a woman to be aroused and highly sensitive to adequate stimulation. Consequently, a woman is more responsive to increased libido.
Prescribing schedule of Ladygra:
Ladygra is marketed in the form of tablets with dosage strength of 100mg and is suggested to be taken with an oral route using water and with or without having the food. Thus, take a single dose of Ladygra medication at about an hour before indulging in sensual intimacy with the partner. The drug will then be responsive within 30minutes of oral intake and stay potent for the next 4-5hours in your body. Therefore, it is advised that you should keep the gap of 24hours between two doses of Ladygra pills.
Few transient adverse effects are observed in a woman using Ladygra that include nausea, drowsiness, tiredness, blurred vision, stomach pain, headache, body ache, or lack of ingestion.
Therefore, the use of Ladygra is not suggested in following conditions-
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take Ladygra.
- You should not take Ladygra if you have oversensitivity issue to any moiety of this medication.
- Using Ladygra with any other drug especially with nitrates can lead to sudden hypotension, so you should not take these drugs together.
- Women facing health complications of liver, heart, kidney, genitals, or bleeding disorder should not take Ladygra.
- Ladygra is contradictory to be used in elder women or young girls.
The following safety precautions should also be taken while using Ladygra:
- Women taking Ladygra are suggested to avoid the use of alcohol else, this may increase the side effects of the medicine.
- Consumption of grapefruit juices and high fatty meals with Ladygra should be avoided to prevent low absorption of the drug.
Hence, do not let your women be less potent in libido. Buy Ladygra online at nominal rates from our drug portal with exciting offers and safe home shipping.