The unpleasant sensation or distressing feeling caused by intense or damaging stimuli is termed as pain. When pain is not treated in an effective manner, it has a detrimental effect on all aspects of quality of life. Usually people ignore the normal kind of pain that occurs in daily routine. Back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, muscle pain are common type of pain people faces in daily routine. In the initial stages, it is mild, but later on it can become severe.
Mild pain can be tolerated by the body, but severe pain starts producing annoyance. Pain can be classified into two main categories:
Somatic pain- Pain linked with musculoskeletal conditions. It induces the fibromyalgia, back pain, headache.
Neuropathic pain- Pain associated with the heart like stroke, heart attack, and angina.
Pain can be managed by various ways, including exercises, yoga and meditation. Pain can be managed with the help of oral preparations also.
How tramacip is helpful in relieving of pain?
Tramacip is a good therapy for relieving the pain. The chief active constituent present in the tramacip is Tramadol hydrochloride. Tramacip gives out quick onset of action against pain. The active component tramadol works on the central nervous system and changes the reaction mechanism of brain against pain. Tramadol binds itself to the opoid receptors that are situated in the brain and inhibits the activity of these receptors. It alters the levels of serotonin and non-epinephrine and inhibits the conductions of pain signals.
Tramacip is an orally administered preparation available in capsule dosage form. The recommended dose of tramacip is 50 mg. The doses of tramacip are to be taken after every 4 to 6 hours. The pills should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water. It should be taken with or without meals.
Tramjet is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. The chief constituent found in the tramjet is tramadol. Tramadol decreases the perception and response of the brain towards pain by binding with the receptors in the brain, which is important in the transmission of pain signals from all over body to pain. It also reduces the size or magnitude of the pain signals passed from one nerve to another.
Tramjet comes as a tablet to be administered orally. It can be taken with or without food and at regular intervals of 45 hours. It can be a habit forming, so large dose of the medication should not be taken. The medicine should not be shared with another person because it might be harmful to others.
Some safety tips while using generic tramadol are:
- Tramacip should not be given to those patients who are hypersensitive to Tramadol hydrochloride and other active components of Tramacip.
- If the patient is suffering from any liver and kidney disease, tramacip is strictly prohibited.
- Tramacip is not to be used in combination with alcohol because alcohol produces a feeling of drowsiness.
- If a patient is suffering from asthma and other respiratory disease, tramacip should not be used without doctor’s consolation.
- Tramacip should be used in the minimum amount as it causes dependence.
- Tramacip is inadvisable in pregnant ladies.
- Tramacip is not suitable for lactating mothers because it can pass into breast milk.
- Any other narcotic, any sedative and hypnotic drugs should not be used along with tramacip because it may cause drug interactions.
- It should not be given to those patients who are under 18 years of age.
“Generic tramadol has been proven to be very effective against pain and is available in brand tramjet and tramacip. You can buy tramacip, tramjet online from our drug stores at cheap and reasonable rates”!!