Intimate relationship is not only meant for making your family long and complete, but also is the easiest way to make your relationship strong and create the affection and love to each other.
Suhagra is an appropriate choice to improve your impotency to enjoy your love life successfully and also give you strength to win the battle against impotency......
Impotency is the common cause of unsuccessful love life, in which an individual loses its physical power and enable to satisfy each other from their love activity. It is also termed as sexual dysfunction, which may arise in males in the form of erectile dysfunction (ED). This is the disorder in which the person loses its power to hold its erection at the time love activity.
Causes of ED:
- Endocrine disorder: Diabetes mellitus
- Neurological and nerve disorder: Alzheimer's diseases, brain or spinal injury or tumor and epilepsy.
- Some medicines: Anti depressants, nicotinic drugs, diuretic and synthetic hormones.
- Cardiac disorder: Hypertension, high cholesterol and atherosclerosis
- Life style and psychological factors: Depression, anxiety, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol.
What is Suhagra?
Suhagra is the efficient and effective brand name of generic Sildenafil citrate, which is successfully used to treat ED and improves impotency. It is a potent phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It act by causing vasodilation and increases the blood circulation for causing natural erection at the time of intimacy.
- Chiefly used to treat ED in males
- Also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension
Available dosage form:
- Conventional tablets
- Chewable tablet
- Effervescent tablets
- Oral jelly
Other brands of generic Sildenafil citrate:
Dose of the various dosage form: 50, 100 and 200 mg
How does the medicine works?
It acts by:
- Inhibiting the release of PDE 5
- Stimulates the action of cGMP
- Increase blood flow
- Penile erection
Who should not take the medicines?
This medicine successfully treats ED in adult males, but in some conditions the therapeutic effect of drug may alters or reduces. So, the drug should be contraindicated in such condition. These conditions are hypersensitivity to the drug, heart related disorder, thyroid problem and severe bladder infection.
This medication should be taken carefully, after the medical consultation, by patients who are suffering from renal or hepatic disorder.
This drug should be strictly prohibited to taken along with some other medicines, due to the drug- drug interaction when taken altogether. These medicines are other PDE 5 inhibitors, antidepressants, antibiotics, antifungal drugs and anti viral drugs.
How to take the medicine?
One tablet should be taken before having love activity. It is an oral medicament and should be taken orally with a drinking water. This drug should be taken before 20 to 30 minutes of preplanned love activity.
Don't take the overdose or administered more dose of the medicine to reduce the risk of side effects and symptoms of overdose.
It is beneficial to avoid the medicine with high fatty diet, because this may reduce or delays the therapeutic effect of drug.
This drug may affect the mental or physical ability by causing loss of vision and sedative like effects in an individual. So, it is beneficial to avoid of performing the activities which requires alertness and awareness while working.
- Don't take two successive doses within 24 hours or at a time.
- Don't prescribe to adolescent less than 18 years old.
- Don't split or break the tablet.
- Avoid alcohol or high fatty diet.
- Never give you protection against STDs.
- Don't increase the dose, without consulting the physician.
"Buy Suhagra 100 mg from any online pharmacy stores to save your time and money."