Product description of Acnelak cream
Acnelak cream is used for the treatment of mild to moderate Acne and Pimples. Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate is the main active ingredients present in the Acnelak cream. Clindamycin is used to treat infection caused by bacteria, fungi or microorganisms. Clindamycin is the Antibiotic and Zinc acetate is naturally occurring mineral. Zinc is used for the growth and development of the body. Zinc also treats the zinc deficiency in human body.
Indications of Acnelak cream
- Acnelak cream is used for the treatment of gynecological infections.
- This cream also used in the management of Acne.
Drug interactions of Acnelak cream
This cream may be interacting with herbal and natural products. It can also interact with oil containing products.
Contraindications of Acnelak cream
Under some medical condition this cream should not be used;
- In the patient who are hypersensitive to Clindamycin or other components of the cream.
- In the skids below 12 years of the age.
- Acnelak cream is not applied on the injured skin, burnt or cut or lesion on the skin.
Storage of the Acnelak cream
The Acnelak should be kept under below mentioned conditions;
- Keep the Acnelak cream in cool and dry place.
- Store the Acnelak cream below room temperature, i.e. 30 0C.
- Stay away from contact to excess heat and freezing of the cream.
- Never put the Acnelak cream in refrigerator.
Write Your Own Review
Missed Dose of Acnelak cream
If the patient missed a dose of Acnelak cream apply it as soon as you remember. If it gets the time for the next dose then skip out it and promote for your regular dose chart.
Overdose of Acnelak cream
Being a topical cream there is an about the unimportant possibility of overdosing.
Don’t worry about the missing dose of Acnelak cream.
Side effects of Acnelak cream
- Common side effects of Acnelak cream - dryness, itching, stinging or redness of the skin.
- Severe side effects of Acnelak cream – swelling of mouth, lips and face, inflammation of skin and peeling of the skin.
Precautions of Acnelak cream
Some precautions should be followed before using Acnelak cream;
- Do not use any other products for your face while using Acnelak cream.
- Take caution while using the Acnelak cream in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Avoid contact of Acnelak cream with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you are allergic to any Clindamycin Antibiotic, apply cream with some care.