Benzagel is a topical dosage form which has benzoyl peroxide as a chief component. In this gel 5% benzoyl peroxide is present. This chief compound is protected or treats your skin by two pathways. One is it provide oxygen to your skin, when this oxygen is meet to the skin pores then it destroy the bacteria which is responsible for producing inflammation in the acne. Secondly, it decreases the oil production by blocking the oil glands. In which the pores is not blocks and in this way it removes the blackheads from the skin or inhibit the formation of blackhead. This gel is providing smooth and pimple free skin.
USES OF THE BENZAGEL:
Benzagel is recommended for the treatment of acne, it protects your skin from pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads and by using this gel you feel young and fresh.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF THE BENZAGEL:
If the patient is suffering from such conditions then no need to use this medication because in these conditions this medication is harmful to the patients:
- This gel is prohibited for those patients who are under 12 years of age.
- It is also not suggested for breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women.
- Those patients who are hypersensitive with benzoyl peroxide or other ingredients present in it.
- Avoid using this medication in the burning area.
- Prohibited those products in which cracking agent are present like Tretinoin, Sulfur or Salicylic acid.
Some drugs which inhibit the action of this medication (Benzagel) when you use these drugs with this medication. The list of these medications is given below:
- Irritating products like hair removal creams
- Cracking agents like Tretinoin, Sulfur and salicylic acid
- Abrasive (drying) products: soap, cosmetics and cleansers.
- Those products which contain large amount of alcohol like astringents
- Limes (causes light sensitive
STORAGE OF THE BENZAGEL:
Keep this medication at the room temperature. Protect it from heat, direct sunlight and moistures. Place this medication in a dry and cool area but not in a freeze.
Write Your Own Review
DOSAGE OF THE BENZAGEL:
Before using the Benzagel the affected part should be washed and dry. Apply this medication once or twice in a day.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
In case of overdose immediately inform to the doctor if you feel irritation, swelling, redness or burning in the area where you apply this medication.
IN CASE OF MISSED DOSE:
Do not use a double dose at a same time in a day, if you skip the dose than take it as soon as possible, but in case the time is coming for next dose then take the next dose no need to take the missed dose.
SIDE EFFECTS OF THE BENZAGEL:
Some side effects of the Benzagel like contact dermatitis; skin colour is changed, itching, redness and watering eyes,the skin gets dry, itching or may be burning occurs, and light sensation is also occurring.
PRECAUTIONS OF THE BENZAGEL:
Prior to using this medication some cautions should be taken:
- Always protect your affected area from the sunlight by using any cloth, umbrella or using any sun protections cream or lotion.
- When you start using this medication do not use any of hair removal creams or wax, or any other strong type of creams like skin cleaner.
- Escape this gel on the nose, eyes and lips.
- After using this medication if you face any types of disorders then no need to continue this medication.