A brief synopsis of Careprost eye drop-
Careprost eye drop comes as an ophthalmic solution that aids in enlarging the short and scarce eyelashes in people during the condition called Hypotrichosis or Madarosis of eyelashes. Thus, Careprost eye drop treats this condition and gives you long, thick and dark eyelashes.
Working mechanism of Careprost eye drop-
Careprost eye drop constitutes Bimatoprost as the therapeutic moiety that falls in the category of prostaglandin analogs. Therefore, the action mechanism of Careprost eye drop involves staying the hair follicles for longer during anagen (growth phase) and lesser in telogen (resting phase). This makes your short and lacking eyelashes to be thicker, lengthy and darker.
The way of using Careprost eye drop-
Careprost eye drop solution is intended to be applied externally at the margin of the upper lash line only. Hence, use a drop of Careprost at the tip of the clean and dry eyeliner brush or the applicator provided with the Careprost eye drop. Draw a line of the solution at the upper lash line margin for once daily before going to bed. Do not apply at the lower lash line. Just wipe the excess of the solution and close your eyes to prevent unwanted growth of hair.
Undesirable responses of Careprost eye drop-
- Temporary hazy vision, headache, dizziness
- Sensitivity increased to light
- Sense of mild burning at the solution applied area
- Redness or irritation in eyes
- Pigmentation of iris
Contradictory conditions for the use of Careprost eye drop-
- Use of Careprost eye drop is conflicting during pregnancy, breastfeeding, in children and geriatric people.
- Careprost eye drop should not be used during any health complication.
- You should not use Careprost eye drop if you have allergic responses to any moiety of this ophthalmic solution.
Safety measures with the use of Careprost eye drop-
- You should remove the makeup and contact lenses before using Careprost eye drop else, this may cause interaction.
- Avoid contact with the bottle tip else, this may contaminate the ophthalmic solution.
- Use Careprost eye drop for the duration of 12-16weeks without overdosing for twice or thrice daily.
Write Your Own Review
Dosage advice of Careprost eye drops eye drops :
Careprost eye drops are an ophthalmic preparation so it needs to be applied gently as eyes are the most sensitive part of the body. Firstly, clean your hands with hand wash and remove your make up from the face. Then you need to use a sterile applicator press the Careprost eye drops container on the fine eyeliner brush. You need to apply it on the base of the upper eyelid; wash out the extra liquid that spills over with a dry paper tissue. You need to use of Careprost eye drops eye drop once in a day in the evening or before going to bed. This medication is advised to use constantly for 12-16 weeks to get an effective and successful result.