This is medicine comes in the category of Anti-smoking drugs. This medicine is prescribed to the age groups of individuals which are 18 years or above 18 years. These Medicines are used to facilitate the patients to quit smoking. This product is very cost effective. You can buy this medicine by making visits to our site i.e. www.drugpillstore.us
What is the product description of Chantix or Varenicline Tablets?
The main active ingredient of this medicine is Varenicline. It is available in oral dosage form. This medicine does not contain Nicotine. These medicament targets nicotine receptors present in the brain, binds to them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them. This medicine helps to relive the patients from various symptoms such as: feeling of restlessness, severe headaches, Anxiety, feeling of irritability, hunger, difficulty in focusing, or just feeling horrific.
In what mechanism it shows its effect?
Chantix or Varenicline Tablet does not contain Nicotine. This medicament works in two ways: In the first step, this medicine focus on nicotine receptors present in the brain. It binds with them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them. In the second step, it is assumed that it also activates these receptors, causing a reduced release of dopamine compared to nicotine.
What are the indications of Chantix or Varenicline Tablets?
Chantix | Varenicline Tablet is indicated as assistance in smoking cessation treatment.
What is the Dosage of Chantix or Varenicline Tablets?
Chantix or Varenicline Tablets are accessible in oral dosage form. It must be administered after taking your meal.
The regular usual dose of Chantix or Varenicline Tablets is 1 mg two times in a day (Morning and evening). For first three days: the dose should be 0.5 mg, only one time in a day. For the next three days: the dose should be 0.5 mg two times a day. For last day: the dose should be 1 mg two times a day.
Don’t forget to consult your physician before taking this medicine.
Where can I keep this Medicine?
Chantix or Varenicline must be kept away from the reach of children and domestic animals. Don’t keep this medicine with other household items. It must be kept in an air tight container so that it does not come in contact with other direct sunlight and moisture. The temperature which is necessary for its storage is 15–30°C (59–86°F).
What are the side effects caused by Chantix | Varenicline tablets?
There are some side effects which are associated with the intake of Chantix | Varenicline tablets, but these are very rare in nature. Only a few cases are reported.
- Skin Reaction rashes,
- Cramps in Muscles,
Ask your physician or Pharmacist if you encounter any of these side effects.
Which Drugs are known to interact with Chantix | varencline tablets?
There are few medicines which are known to interact with Chantix | varencline tablets. Avoid the intake of these medicines, while administering Chantix | varencline tablets.
- Insulin and
- Co-administration of Chantix | varencline tablets with any other anti-smoking drug.
What are the conditions that make this medicine contraindicated to the individual?
Those conditions which make this Drug inadvisable to individual are mentioned below:
- Not prescribed to those individual who are the below the age of 18 years.
- Allergic to any other ingredient of Chantix | Varencline.
- Co-administration of any other anti-smoking medicine with Chantix | varencline is very bad combination.
Should I take my medicine without food?
It should be taken by oral route with a glass of water. Take it after having your meal food. Don’t take more than the prescribed dose.
What are the precautions you should use before having this medicine?
You must take care of these points before having this medicine.
- If you had history of mental disorders.
- Heart or kidney disorders.
- Allergic reaction from this medicine.
- Pregnant and Nursing mothers, it will harm your baby.
What happens if I skip my Daily dose?
In case of a missed dose, No need to double your dose. Maintain your daily dosage regime.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdosing with this medicine will leads to alteration in your mental status. Ask your Doctor or poison control centre in case of overdosing.
Write Your Own Review
The patient might suffer from side effects after using the medicine such as:
• Abdominal pain
• Change in taste
• Difficulty in sleeping
• Problem in breathing
• Abnormal dream
• Tightness in chest
• Prior taking the medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or have any other medicine.
• The inactive ingredient present in the medicine might lead to allergic reaction in some of the patient. Hence, the patient should check entire ingredient properly before taking it.
• In case, the patient is taking any other medicine or have any medical history of any disease then they should tell to the doctor prior taking the medicine.
• If the patient is taking any prescribed, non-prescribed medicine or herbal product then they should tell to the doctor before taking the medicine.
• Nursing mother and pregnant patient should consult to the doctor and discuss the risk and benefit of using this medicine.