Generic Clindac A belongs to the class of medicine known as Linocosamide antibiotic. It is very powerful and effective medicine for treating acne. The medicine works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
This medicine is very useful in the treatment of infection that occurs due to methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. It is also demanded in the treatment of malaria.
Generic Clindac A contains Clindamycin as active ingredient. In addition to active ingredient, it also contains various inactive ingredients such as sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol 400, carbomer 941, methyl paraben and purified water.
Generic Clindac A should be stored at room temperature. Protect your medicine from light, moisture and heat. Keep your medicine in such a place that children and pets should not reach. Always check the expiry date of the medicine before using it.
Mechanism of action:
Generic Clindac A works by inhibiting the protein synthesis of bacteria. This occurs at ribosomal level that is a site for protein synthesis. It binds with the 50S ribosomal subunit and thus affects the process of peptide chain initiation. When it inhibits the synthesis process, bacteria that cause acne gets killed.
Generic Clindac A is used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne.
Generic Clindac A might interact with some other medicine and can interfere in its action. Therefore, you should always keep a list of all drugs and share it with your doctor. In case you are using any prescribed medicine or non-prescribed medicine, or herbal products, then reveal about this to your doctor. Do not start or stop using medicine without consulting to the doctor.
Write Your Own Review
Based on the severity of the condition, the dose is decided for the medicine. Therefore, it is advisable to contact your health care provider for the best and exact dose of the medicine.
In case you miss any dose, report it to the doctor and ask for the best solution for it.
In case you suspects for the overdose of the medicine, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Generic Clindac A is an effective medicine that is used in the treatment of anaerobic bacterial infection, and protozoan infection such as malaria. Clindamycin is the active ingredient present in this medicine. You should not share this cream with any other person as the skin texture varies from one individual to another.
- Before using generic Clindac A, tell your doctor in case you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine.
- Generic Clindac A contains various inactive ingredients that might cause allergic reactions in some of the users. Therefore, you should always check the ingredient before using it.
- Tell your doctor if you have medical history of chronic asthma, hay fever, intestinal disease, enteritis, Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhoea, etc.
- During pregnancy, the medicine should only be used if recommended by your doctor.
- Nursing patient should discuss the risk and benefit of using the medicine with the doctor. The medicine might pass to the breast milk and can harm the infant.