What Are The Therapeutic Benefits Of Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
Fildena 50mg / 100mg tablets are a super-sensational formula used to handle the issues of erectile dysfunction in impotent men. Fildena 50mg / 100mg tablet allows an impotent man to overcome his trouble of getting or keeping an erection. Fildena 50mg / 100mg tablets allows sensually aroused men suffering from penile failure to accomplish and uphold erection by boosting sensual performance in a natural way from within as whole and allows a harder erection to stay for longer time. This not only allows him to satisfy his sensual needs but also allows him to satisfy the sensual urges of his lover or spouse. Sildenafil citrate is a chief therapeutic component of Fildena Tablets.
How Does Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets Act?
Sildenafil citrate belongs to the category of drugs called PDE-5 blockers. It reveals its therapeutic effect by blocking the activity of the PDE-5 enzymes that blocks the further degradation of cGMP available in the male genital area. The sensually aroused condition leads to the liberation of NO (nitric oxide), the NO released causes the development of cGMP. A surplus accumulated amount of cGMP causes the relaxation and dilation of blood vessels accessible in the male genital area. This increases the inflow of blood to the male private part resulting in a sturdy erection.
What Is The Correct Dosing Regimen Of Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
Fildena is commercially accessible in an oral dosage form with dosing strengths of 50mg and 100mg. One tablet of Fildena is advised to be taken orally with water and regardless of the food. At least 60minutes before engaging into sensual intercourse session, you should have to take a single dose of Fildena. The duration of action of Fildena is for next 4 to 5 hours, so it is advised to keep the gap of 24 hours before taking the next dose. Food does not interact with Fildena medication but the fatty meals and grapefruit products can affect the absorption of the medication, so these should be avoided.
What Are The Contraindications Of Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
- The use of Fildena is strictly prohibited in any of these medical cases severe liver or kidney dysfunctions, a severe hypotensive condition, severe pulmonary veno occlusive dysfunction, inborn retinitis pigmentosa, and a proof of existing stroke or heart attack.
- The use of Fildena is strictly prohibited in case you are allergic to generic Sildenafil citrate or other ingredients of Fildena.
- The use of Fildena is strictly prohibited along with nitrate therapies; otherwise, it may cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
What Are The Possible Drug Interactions Of Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
- Alpha-blockers and Nitrate containing drugs like Isosorbides or Nitroglycerin show evidence of drug interaction with Sildenafil citrate resulting in the severe hypotension with dizziness, or light-headedness may occur.
- Intake of Fildena is strictly prohibited along with any of these drugs Azole antifungals, H2 antagonists, HIV protease inhibitors, or Macrolide antibiotics, as these drugs may increase the risk of Sildenafil's side effects.
- Barbiturates Bosentan, Carbamazepine, Efavirenz, Nevirapine, Phenytoin, and Rifampin decreases Sildenafil's effectiveness when they are used together with Fildena medication.
What Are The Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs along with Fildena medication else, side effects will worsen.
- Males below to 18years and above to 65years of age should not take Fildena 50mg / 100mg tablets.
- If you have a history of painful or prolonged erection, then you must communicate with your doctor before using Fildena 50mg / 100mg medicine.
- You may experience dizziness or sleepiness after using this medicine, so do not carry out any risky tasks after using Fildena 50mg / 100mg medicine.
Are There Any Undesired Effects Of Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
Some observed undesired effects of Fildena 50mg / 100mg medication include lightheadedness, headache, indistinct vision, facial flushing, stomachache, nausea, backache, muscle pain, nasal congestion or priapism (painful or prolonged erection). These undesired effects are temporary in nature and do not occur in every user.
What Are The Storage Conditions For Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
Keep Fildena 50mg / 100mg Tablets at normal room temperature in a cool and dry place away from moisture prone area. Store this medicine in a blister pack to protect from direct reach of sunlight. Keep the medicine at a safe distance from children and pets.
How To Buy Fildena 100mg / 50mg Tablets?
Our genuine online pharmacy offers Fildena 50mg and Fildena 100mg at the affordable rates. Get this medicine from our online pharmacy and avail maximum offers with your purchase.