The treatment with Clarina is used for following skin conditions:
- Acne control: Clarina with its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory activity is useful to treat various skin conditions. It is used for healing wounds and its antioxidant astringent properties are effective to soothe acne conditions. Significant use of this multipurpose cream is diagnosed to relieve burning and itching associated with acne.
- Infection control: Clarina also shows antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties to help control infection and inflammation in acne lesions.
- Wound healing: Clarina cream promotes the healing of acne-related lesions and scars.
What are its medical indications:
Medically it is a trusted indication for
- Acne vulgaris
- Acne rosacea
What it contains:
- The Clarina cream for Acne is manufactured by Himalaya Herbal Pharmaceuticals. It contains Barbados Aloe (Ghrita-kumari) as active ingredient which shows potent antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. The medicinal properties of this herb are beneficial in treating skin wounds, allergies and even insect bites. The soothing properties of Aloe are used to relieve dryness and itching of skin.
- The other major constituent of Clarina is Almond (Vatada) which works to smoothen and rejuvenation of skin. Moreover, Almond is known for its positive effects in improving skin complexion and tone.
- Indian Madder (Manjishtha) works effectively to purify blood in body and helps clear up the skin conditions from the inside out. In this way, by purifying blood Clarina cream improves skin pigmentation and treats eczema, acne, scabies and skin allergies.
How to use
The application of Clarina anti acne cream is very simple and easy process. First, user has to cleanse the skin area where he or she wants to apply this cream. After cleansing the skin portion apply Clarina Anti-Acne Cream on the affected area of skin where acne lesions and inflammation is experiences. After application wash hands with mild soap or cleanser.
Before applying it, clear out all make up portions from the face.
Most often twice daily use provides effective and satisfactory results to patients. The length of treatment depends on your response to the treatment.
The treatment with Clarina is completely safe and does not cause any side effects.