Assistance to health by using Pregnyl injections
The medication of Pregnyl contains chorionic gonadotrophin human. This medication works to increase the production of testosterone in males which is thought to be helpful in treating androgen deficiency, delayed puberty and infertility problems. In women population Pregnyl has shown significant performance as infertility drug by playing a major role in assisted reproduction program to promote ovulation. With the use of assisted reproduction program doctor increases the possibilities of multiple pregnancies. Patients should use this treatment after consulting doctor to get optimum health benefits.
Most important information before you starts treatment with Pregnyl-HCG injections:
The injections of Pregnyl need to be injected in supervision of an expert doctor by a skilled nurse or healthcare professional. Taking this medication in direction of a medical guide will help you to get safe medication. Despite the notable benefits of Pregnyl HCG for health, this medication is not suitable for everyone. People who want to take this medication should keep in mind the following precautions:
- Don’t take this treatment if you are allergic or sensitive to human gonadotrophins or have history of drug allergies
- Check the list of ingredients of this medication and let your doctor know if you have had any hypersensitivity reaction to any of its participants
- Patients with malformation of the sexual organs should not take this treatment
- This treatment is not suitable in patients with any type of tumor in the breast, uterus or ovaries
- Those who have suffered adrenal or pituitary gland problems in past should not take this medication
- Patients of diabetes, thromboembolic problems, thyroid problems or polycystic ovary syndrome should not take this treatment
- Those who are having any kind of vaginal bleeding without any reason should not take this drug.
- The strength of dosages depends on the condition being treated and overall health status of the patient. Most often, Pregnyl 5,000 unit powder and solvent for solution is advised in females who are taking treatment of infertility and males who are taking treatment for infertility, delayed puberty and androgen deficiency. Consult your doctor to know the exact requirement of medication as per your health requirements.
- This medication is not suitable to be used in women who are pregnant.
- Certain medications can pass into breast milk of mother and thereby affect the health of your baby through breast-feeding. If you are breast feeding a baby, you must consider taking this treatment after consulting your doctor.
- While taking treatment with Pregnyl-HCG, you should carefully notify all your current treatments to your doctor to avoid complications associated with drug interaction.