Brief description of Pregnyl/ Hucog:
Pregnyl and Hucog are the safest and most reliable anti-infertility medications used in the treatment of infertility in both men and women. Pregnyl and Hucog enclose an FDA-approved generic hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). HCG assists a barren woman to conceive a child by treating the anovulation or other ovulatory troubles. It also makes a barren man fertile by treating his Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and increases the sperm counts level in his body. HCG plays a crucial in treating pubertal Cryptorchidism in young boys of age 4 to 9 years.
Action mechanism of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG):
In women, HCG acts in a wonderful way to cause the growth and maturation of ova present in the ovary and it also leads to the liberation of matured ova while conceiving. In males, HCG plays an important role in the creation of testosterone hormone by stimulating the Leydig cells that further helps in the formation of sperms by the Sertoli cells. In males, HCG also helps in the formation of androgens, which further helps in the growth of secondary sex characteristics in males and descend of testes into the scrotum sac normally.
Dosing regimen of Pregnyl/ Hucog:
At our online pharmacy, we offer Pregnyl/ Hucog injection in a dosing strength of 5000IU. Administer a solo dose of 5000IU-10,000IU of Pregnyl/ Hucog injection through subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) in barren women who are previously treated with Menotropins. A barren man should administer 4000IU of Pregnyl/ Hucog through SC or IM thrice a week for 6 to 9 months followed by the use of 2000IU of Pregnyl/ Hucog thrice a week for an extra treatment of 3 months. In case of pubertal Cryptorchidism, administer 5000IU of Pregnyl/ Hucog through SC or IM on alternate days for four injections.
Conflicting conditions for the use of Pregnyl/ Hucog:
The utilization of Pregnyl/ Hucog is not safe for people who are suffering from any of these medical conditions:
- Androgen-dependent tumors
- Undiagnosed uterine or genital bleeding
- Swollen ovary or ovarian cysts
- A lively blood clot or brain lesions
- Tumor of pituitary gland
- Cancer of prostate gland
- Allergic reactions to generic Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Infuriating effects of Pregnyl/ Hucog:
An individual may come across some common infuriating effects while using Pregnyl/ Hucog injections such as nausea, pain, vomiting, mood alteration, chest inflammation, indistinct speech, weakness, confusion, and inflammation, yellowing, or irritation at the injection site.
Safety measures to be followed while using Pregnyl/ Hucog:
- A man prior to using Pregnyl/ Hucog should follow with a complete hormonal evaluation test.
- A woman should follow with a complete gynecological exam prior to using Pregnyl/ Hucog injections.
- The utilization of Pregnyl/ Hucog injection in women may augment the risk of developing multiple pregnancies, so they should consult a doctor before using any of these drugs.
- One should try to utilize a sterile needle or syringe to administer Pregnyl/ Hucog injection.