A brief overview of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
Pain-O-Soma is a remarkable brand name for generic Carisoprodol that helps to alleviate the musculoskeletal pain linked to skeletal muscle pain during conditions of muscle injury, strain, sprain, tension, stiffness, or any other. Thus, for fast an effective outcomes, you must include some light physical workouts and proper rest along with medication regimen.
Mechanism of action of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
Generic Carisoprodol present in Pain-O-Soma brand is a muscle relaxant medication that blocks pain transmission between the brain and the nerves. Hence, after conversion of Carisoprodol moiety into Meprobamate, patients will have sedative and muscle relaxant effects for pain relief.
Dosing schedule of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol 350mg is the most suggested dosage strength to adult patients that is advised to be taken as a single dose intake for three to four times in a day. Never take more than 1400mg dose in a day and take it with water and irrespective of the food else, more than the suggested use of this medication can make the user habitual to the drug.
Adverse effects of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
Nausea, headache, light-headedness, hazy vision, vomiting, allergic reactions, dizziness, or stomach upset are some commonly noticed side effects of using Pain-O-Soma medication.
Conflicting conditions for the use of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
- Hypersensitivity response to any moiety of Pain-O-Soma brand is a contradictory condition for the use of this medication.
- Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol should not be taken if you are a pregnant woman or a nursing mother.
- Health complication regarding liver, kidney, heart, respiration, bleeding, or ophthalmic is conflicting for the use of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol.
- Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol should not be given to children below 16years of age and to geriatric people.
Noteworthy points while using Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol:
- Avoid drinking alcohol with Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol else, this may cause exacerbation of adverse effects.
- During suicidal thoughts or drug or alcohol abuse history, use of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol should be avoided.
- Patients taking Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol should be monitored for any sign of abnormal thinking, behavior, or altered mood.
- Withdrawal symptoms may happen if you suddenly stop the use of Pain-O-Soma-Carisoprodol.
Write Your Own Review
Dosage and administration of Pain-O-Soma 350MG
Pain-o- soma 350mg is a solid dosage form which is administrated by oral route. This medicine should be taken at a thrice time in a day. The dose of this medicine may be changed which is depends upon the patient efficacy and tolerability. This medicine may be taken with or without food.
Missed dose of Pain-o- Soma 350 MG
Pain-o –soma 350mg gives a good therapeutic effect if you do not miss any dose of this medicine. If you missed any dose of this medicine then you consume this dose immediately but you near the next dose then you take this medicine as per your schedule and avoid double dose.
Overdose of Pain-o- Soma 350 MG
Please do not take overdose of this medicine because they produce serious sign and symptom in case of overdose which are hallucination, abnormality in vision, headache, dilated pupil, increase blinking, irregular breathing and increase sensitivity toward the light.
Side effects of Pain-O-Soma 350MG
This medicine has less adverse effects compare to other drug of this group. The adverse effects of this medicine are dizziness, sickness, pain, mouth dryness, abdominal pain, irregular breathing and Constipation.
Very rare side effects are gastrointestinal tract irritation and flushing.
If you observed any other adverse effects after taken this medicine then you contact to your doctor.
Precautions of Pain-o- Soma 350 MG
Prior taken of this medicine you must follow few precautions. These precautions are listed below;
- Avoid this medicine if you have any allergic reaction to its active or inactive ingredients.
- Do not take this medicine if you have a medical disease such as liver, renal and blood disease.
- This medicine should not take with alcohol and alcohol beverage because these alcoholic beverages influence the action of this medicine.
- This medicine demonstrates sleepiness property so you should not drive and walk or other operating mechanical work after taking this drug.
- This medicine is not recommended to another person who exhibits the same sign and symptom of musculoskeletal disorder.