A brief indication of Retino A cream:
Retino A cream is used externally as a topical formulation that helps in reducing, preventing and treating the varied skin flaws such as pimples, acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, dark spots, comedones or any such other. Retino A cream formulation encompasses Tretinoin as the therapeutic ingredient that helps in rejuvenating your faulted skin.
Therapeutic working of Retino A cream:
Tretinoin moiety of which Retino A cream is made of belongs to the class of retinoid that acts as a Vitamin A derivative. Hence, Retino A cream is effective with traits of skin cell turnover, reduction of blocked skin pores, and exfoliation of skin, improve skin texture and elasticity, reduces fine lines and prevents acne formation.
The way of using Retino A cream:
Retino A cream 0.05% is applied externally as a topical remedy and should be applied for one time daily before going to bed. Use a pea-sized amount of cream and apply it with firm rubbing using fingertips at the intended skin surface. Do not apply in more than the suggested quantity else, the skin will have worse effects. Clean and dry the skin surface before applying the cream and wash your hands properly after applying the cream.
Undesirable responses of Retino A cream:
- Skin peeling, blistering, stinging
- Skin drying or irritation
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Mild sense of burning
Conflicting conditions for the use of Retino A cream:
- The condition of oversensitivity is contradictory for the use of Retino A cream.
- The condition of pregnancy and lactation is conflicting for the use of Retino A cream.
- It is contradictory to use Retino A cream in children and geriatric individuals.
- Using Retino A cream on wounded, sunburned, irritated, or cut skin is a conflicting condition.
Safety precautions while using Retino A cream:
- Prevent skin worsening by avoiding the use of Retino A cream with any other topical product especially that contains alcohol, sulfur, resorcinol, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid.
- Longtime skin exposure to sunlight should be avoided because it can damage the skin.
- Avoid using Retino A cream during any other condition and take precaution while applying near to nose, mouth or eyes.