Snovitra 60 mg helps to overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction disorder occurring in males. Vardenafil is the main active constituents present in the Snovitra 60 mg. Vardenafil contains phosphodiesterase type -5 (PDE-5) inhibitors which acts by imitating the nitric oxide action to promote blood flow and thus helps in the erection of the penis during physical stimulation. Vardenafil stops the PDE-5 enzymes from destroying the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and results in an increase in the concentration of cyclic GMP for longer time.
Indications of Snovitra 60 mg
Snovitra 60 mg is used in the management of erectile dysfunction disorder in men.
Drug interactions of Snovitra 60 mg:-
Some of the medications that amend and obstruct the action of Snovitra 60 mg, when they are taking in a combination;
Antifungal drugs like Ketoconazole, Fluconazole and Itraconazole
Antiviral drugs like Ritonavir, Amprenavir, and Atazanavir
Antihypertensive medications like as Nifedipine, Amlodipine, and Felodipine
Alpha blockers like as Alfuzosin, Doxazocin, Silodosin, and Phentolamine
Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Tetracycline and Erythromycin.
Contraindications of Snovitra 60 mg
Under some given medical conditions, this drug is not suggested;
- Snovitra 60 mg is not recommended for women and children below than 18 years.
- Snovitra is not given to that patient who is hypersensitive to Vardenafil and other its related medication.
- Those people suffering from liver, kidney or any heart related problem, they should avoid the consumption of Snovitra 60 mg.
Storage conditions of Snovitra 60 mg
The Snovitra 60 mg should be kept under given mention conditions;
- Drug should be kept where kids and pets cannot reach.
- Snovitra 60 mg is stored under the temperature of 15 to 300C.
- Protect it from heat, light, and humidity.
Write Your Own Review
For the management of erectile dysfunction- The initial prescribed doe of Snovitra is 10 mg orally within 24 hours, 60 minutes before physical intimacy. Maximum dose of Snovitra is 20 mg once in a day. The dose of Snovitra 60 mg can be increased up to 20 mg and decreased up to 5 mg on the basis of acceptability and tolerability of the men body. It should be administered with a glass of water. Snovitra should be taken with or without food stuffs.
Missed dose of Snovitra 60 mg
Chance of missing dose of Snovitra 60 mg is not possible because it should be administered before lovemaking. If you miss the dose, take your medication as soon as possible.
Overdose of Snovitra 60 mg
In case of overdosing of Snovitra 60 mg immediately call to your Doctor or Physician and take some medical help.
Most common side effects, when you are consuming Snovitra 60 mg are back pain, muscle pain, unclear vision, and pain in abdomen region, decrease blood pressure, facial edema and swelling in various parts of the body such as legs, feet, ankles, throat or hands.
Unusual side effects of Snovitra 60 mg are heart pain, chest pain or pain in the penis during physical intercourse.
Some precautions should be taken before using Snovitra 60 mg;
- Avoid smoking while taking medicines Snovitra 60 mg.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages with Snovitra 60 mg because it leads to dizziness or blood pressure may decrease or heart rate may increase.