Tadagra 20mg is recommended to the males for the cure of an erectile dysfunction. It shows its effect in very short duration of time and its effects remain for much longer time. Tadalafil is the main ingredient in the Tadagra 20mg. tadalafil is a Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. PDE-5 inhibitor relaxes the smooth muscles of the male reproductive system. The relaxation of muscles widens the arterial passage and leads to enhanced blood flow to the male reproductive system and facilitates to have the satisfactory erection during physical intimacy. Tadalafil is an easily absorbable drug and do not cause any harmful effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Tadalafil acts like a natural stimulant and has vasodilation effect, enhanced sperm production, and improves stamina in bed. It is a safe drug with fewer side effects.
Tadagra 20mg is prescribed to the males with an erectile dysfunction or impotency disorder.
Dose of administration
The prescribed dosage of Tadagra 20mg is one tablet a day. It can be taken on a daily basis or as per the requirement. Take this medicine just 20-30 minutes before you are ready for lovemaking. Depending upon the condition of the disease dose can be increased or decreased.
Contraindications are the type of condition in which particular treatment or drug is strictly prohibited. Conditions under which Tadagra 20 mg is not advised to the male patients are as below;
- Patients with blood pressure problem and heart related disorders.
- Patients having other medication containing nitrates.
- Do not take Tadagra if you are not sure about the erectile dysfunction.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to tadalafil and any other ingredients of Tadagra.
Drug interaction is a situation in which a substance affects the activity of a drug, it may be increased or decreased or may be some other effect. The drugs which interact with the activity of Tadagra 20mg are:
- Nitrates containing drugs
- Alpha-blockers like Doxazosin.
- Antihypertensive drugs like Prazosin, Terazosin.
- Antifungal like Miconazole, Voriconazole.
- Antibiotic like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin.
- Antidepressants like Nefazodone.
- Anticonvulsants like Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, and Phenobarbital.
- Antiviral like Amprenavir, Ritonavir.
The adverse effect is any response of the drug which is unwanted, noxious and occurs at the prescribed dose used for the particular treatment. Some of the common adverse effects of Tadagra and are temporary are Headache, Redness in face, neck and chest, abdomen disturbance, Body ache. If you feel problems like blurred Vision, loss of hearing, Heavy feeling, pain in chest, nausea, sweating, feeling of illness, disturbance in heartbeat, swelling in hands, ankle or feet and Seizures consult your health provider. Stop using this drug if found any type of allergic reaction to tadalafil. If the erection prolongs for more than 6hours and are painful immediately seek medical help.
Tadagra 20mg is based on need; it is not to be taken as on a regular basis so missing of a dose is not possible. You just have to take this drug when you are ready for love making.
Overdose of the drug may lead to any serious side effect or sometimes it may be fatal. Do not take the overdose to improve the performance or in any other condition. If you have the overdose by mistaken seek immediate medical help.
There are some precautions which must be kept in the mind, before taking this medicine;
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking during this drug.
- Avoid any type of work which requires physical stamina and attention or concentration.
- Do not take this drug with grape fruit and grapefruit juice.
- Do not have this drug with fatty diet.
Keep this drug away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep it in cool and dry place.