For what purpose climax spray is used?
Climax spray is employed for the mitigation of Premature Ejaculation (PE) which is a very common cause of male impotence. Premature Ejaculation (PE) is a male sexual disorder which is defined as a state in which orgasm and ejaculation occurs with minimal sexual stimulation; it takes place before, during or shortly after vaginal insertion.
How does the climax spray works?
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is a very common sexual dysfunction in males. Climax Spray prolongs the total time of intercourse ensuring female orgasm which bring about overall satisfaction for both male and female partners. Ejaculation occurs as a result of psychic and somatic impulses. Climax Spray accentuates the sensitivity threshold to provoke slow and lasting contentment because of postponing ejaculation. Thus Climax Spray delights both the partners.
How to use Climax Spray?
Shake the container properly before each application. Hold the container about 4 inches away from the tip of the penis pointing the spray nozzle towards the application area. Then press the nozzle to deliver the product. Repeat the process 2-3 times during one application.
Are there any side effects with Lidocaine spray?
Climax Spray is a safe product and generally no side effects are observed among users. However if some allergic reaction occurs like redness, blisters, irritation, swelling refer your doctor and do not use the product again.
In what conditions use of climax spray is contraindicated?
1. If you find any symptom of allergy after using the spray or have any past medical history of allergy to Lidocaine, avoid climax spray.
2. It should be used if the user is medically diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
3. If case you are using other medicine for erectile dysfunctions or premature ejaculation, avoid using this spray.
4. This spray is not meant for use in women.
5. Local anaesthetics like Lidocaine should not be used by patients with myasthenia gravis or cardiovascular disease.
What are the drug interactions with climax spray?
If you are using a number of medicines together, always tell your doctor before using any new drug product. The medicines which are to be avoided with lignocaine are:
• Medicines like beta blockers for example Acebutolol, metoprolol, pindolol. They enhance the toxic effects of lignocaine.
• Medicines used for cancer treatment like tamoxifen and tacrine.
• Anti-fungal drugs like terbenafine.
What precautions should be followed while using climax spray?
• Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and nose and mouth with spray.
• Use the spray cautiously while following the complete instructions.
• It should not be used by under 18 populations.
• Patients with cardiovascular disorders, malfunctioning of the kidney and/or liver should have to consult their physician before using climax spray.
What are the storage conditions of the spray?
It is highly flammable so keep it away from the flame in a cool and dark place. Do not puncture or burn the container, it can lead to an explosion. Place it away from the children in a solitary place so that it does not get mixed with daily used spray bottles like deodorants, shaving foam etc.