Generic Cultivate is known as medium strength corticosteroid. This is used to treat different skin infection such as eczema, rash, psoriasis. This functions by the reducing the swelling, inflammation, itching and redness. Generic Cultivate is available in the market in various forms such as cream, ointment and lotion. As the immunity and drug tolerance power varies from person to person, this medicine should not be given to other person. The medicine is not recommended for child as this might leads to serious health issues.
The patients should keep a close eye on the effect or result of the medicine. Some patient might experience side effects after the use of medicine. For better and effective result, the patient should not miss their dose. In case, the patient misses any dose and its time for next scheduled dose, then they should skip the missed dose. Never take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Thinking that using medicine in excess amount might solve the problem quickly is a wrong concept. Instead, the user might suffer serious problem due to overdose of the medicine.
Before using the medicine, the patient should always check the expiry date of the medicine . Generic Cultivate should be stored at a room temperature. The medicine should be protected from dampness, light, moisture and heat as it might destroy the powerful action of the drug. It should be stored at a safe place where child and pet should not reach.
Write Your Own Review
Generic Cutivate should be used once or twice in a day on the affected area. Before using medicine, the patient should wash and clean their hand and affected area properly. A thin layer of cream should be applied on the affected area. After applying the cream, the affected area should not be covered or wrapped.
Generic Cutivate should not be used on face, groin, underarm, etc. It should be used only on the skin.
After using the medicine, the patient should wash their hand properly. This user should avoid this medicine from getting into the eyes as it might leads to glaucoma. In case, the medicine enters into the nose and mouth, then wash them with sufficient water.
Generic Cutivate might leads to serious side effects after using this such as:
- Swelling in ankles/feet
- Excessive hair growth
- Hair bumps
- Weight loss
- Skin thinning
- Increased urination
- Before using Cultivate, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to it or any ingredient that are present in it.
- If the patient has any medical history of any skin disease or other disease then they should tell to the doctor before using this medicine.
- In case, the patient is using is any prescribed drug, non-prescribed drug, herbal products then they should tell to the doctor.
- The patient should tell to the doctor if the skin infection is not getting improved even after using the medicine. Therefore, the user should monitor the effect of the medicine carefully.
- Prolonged use of medicine for child is not advisable.
- Pregnant patient and breast-feeding patient should consult to the doctor before using this medicine.