Boldenone undecylenate is the main active therapeutic agent of Equipoise injectable preparations. Boldenone is a strong anabolic steroid drug. However it has few androgenic and oestrogenic side effects. The boldenone undecylenate ester has a long duration of action in the body. Equipoise acts to produce testosterone in high level in the blood stream and promotes the muscle building along with lowering body fats. Take adequate protein along with high caloric diet to strengthen body muscles.
INDICATIONS OF BOLDENONE:
Boldenone or Equipoise is indicated to use by the muscle builders or athlete to build their body muscles.
Boldenone are contraindicated in certain conditions-
- If the patient is pregnant
- In patient with prostate cancer or breast cancer
- If the patient is suffering from hepatic problems
- Patient with history of heart disease
- In renal failure
Drugs that can show interactions are warfarin (anti-coagulant), metformin or with ACTH or adrenal steroid therapy.
STORAGE CONDITIONS OF BOLDENONE:
Keep the Boldenone injection at room temperature. Do not allow freezing of injection because it is in an oil vehicle. Try to avoid physically mixed up of drug with any other medications.
Write Your Own Review
The recommended dose of Ganabol is 400 mg/week. It should be taken intramuscularly (i.m.) at the site of injection.
Take one dose in every twenty four hours. If you forget to take your medication then omit it and resume with your regular schedule from the next day. Do not double your dose.
Avoid overdosing of boldenone. However the overdosing of boldenone is unlikely to cause any effect. Some major overdosing effects are nausea, vomiting or stomach cramping.
The side effects associated with Boldenone or Equipoise are generally mild. The effect of water retention can be seen. Oestrogen related side effects are also seen like Gynecomastica; even some androgenic side effects are also seen. Most common side effects are unnatural hair growth or hair loss, acne on chest or shoulder, oily skin, voice may get deep, etc. Use anti-bacterial or anti-acne soap daily to avoid the acne.
Some precautions that should be taken are-
- If you are taking injections at home take proper precautions.
- Properly check the vial of boldenone undecylenate. If it contains any particles or vial appears cloudy or even if the vial is cracked or damaged then discard it.
- Properly throw or discard the syringe and needles after use.
- Do not use again the same syringe and needles.
- Rotate the area of injection to avoid irritation and inflammation.