Filagra jelly is reliable drug and helps in the management of erectile function. Sildenafil is the main medicament present in the Filagra oral jelly. Sildenafil belongs to the category of phosphodiesterase PDE type-5 inhibitors. It inhibits the action of phosphodiesterase enzyme PDE type-5 that raises the cyclic GMP which controls the blood flow in the penis. For best outcomes, these jellies should be taken before 30 minutes of physical intimacy.
Indications of Filagra jelly 100 mg
- Filagra jelly is indicated in the management of erectile dysfunction.
- Filagra jelly is also used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Drug interactions of Filagra jelly 100 mg
These are those drugs that modify the effects of Filagra jelly when they are captivating in combination;
- Antibiotic- Clarithromycin, Erythromycin and Telithromycin
- Anti- tuberculosis drugs - Isoniazid, Rifampin, Rifabutin
- Antiepileptic drugs- Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital and Primidone
- Antiviral drugs- Atazanavir, Delavirdine, Fosamprenavir, Indinavir, Nevirapine and Saquinavir
- Antihypertensive drugs- Nifedipine, Amlodipine
- Antiulcer drugs- Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Pantoprazole and Omeprazole
Contraindications of Filagra jelly 100 mg
Under some conditions Filagra jelly is prohibited;
- Filagra jelly is contraindicated in women and children.
- Those people having allergy from Sildenafil they should not utilize Filagra jelly.
- Those men suffering from kidney and liver disease, they should not use Filagra jelly.
Storage of Filagra jelly 100 mg
Filagra jelly should be stored below mentioned conditions;
- Filagra jelly should be stored airtight container.
- These jellies should be stored in cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- It should keep away from the reach of kids and pets.
- The storage temperature of Filagra jelly is 300 C.
Write Your Own Review
Dosage of Filagra jelly 100 mg
The dosages of Filagra jelly are mentioned below;
- For treatment of erectile dysfunction- the initial dose of Filagra jelly is 50 mg orally once in a day. The dose of Filagra jelly increased up to 100 mg and reduces up to 25 mg based on the efficiency of men. It should be recommended before 30 minutes of physical intercourse. Filagra jelly should be taken with a glass of water.
- For the treatment of pulmonary arterialhypertension- the initial dose of Filagra jelly is 5 mg orally 3 times within 24 hours. The maximum dose of Filagra jelly is 20 mg orally 3 times in a day.
In case of missed dose of Filagra jelly 100 mg
Filagra jelly should be administered when you are going for the physical intercourse with your partner. Filagra jelly should not be administered as daily. Never take 2 doses of Filagra jelly at a same time.
In case of overdose of Filagra jelly 100 mg
Overdose of Filagra jelly should be avoided. Overdosing of Filagra jelly is destructive. In case of overdosing of Filagra jelly call to your doctor or physician as soon as possible.
Symptoms of overdosing of Filagra jelly - painful and prolong erection.
Side effects of Filagra jelly 100 mg
- Common side effects when you are taking Filagra jelly - stomach upset, severe headache, diarrhea and redness in your face, neck and chest.
- Severe side effects while using Filagra jelly- Tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat), swelling in your hands, ankles or feet, changes in vision, drumming sound in ears, pain in arms and shoulders, sweating and vomiting.
Precautions of Filagra jelly 100 mg
Some precautions should be taken before using Filagra jelly;
- Avoid drinking of alcohol; it causes certain unwanted side effects.
- Never take grapefruit and grapefruit juice, it may interact with Sildenafil and cause complicated effects.
- Filagra jelly is not recommended for those men who are already consuming Nitrates or Nitroglycerine medicine.