KAMAGRA Oral Jelly 100mg is a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE 5) which is employed in males suffering from erectile dysfunctions. A jelly form of KAMAGRA is highly palatable dosage form because of its availability in various fruity flavours and ease of usage. It easily dissolves in mouth and increased compliance of elderly ED patients and others who have difficulty in swallowing. This product is very cost effective. These Delightful forms abolish the feeling of medicine usage. KAMAGRA is not a sex stimulant or aphrodisiac. It performs only in presence of sexual stimulation and the effect lasts for 4 hours. KAMAGRA contains sildenafil citrate which is the first launched active solution for erectile dysfunctions.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
KAMAGRA has the ability to inhibit the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical substance called cGMP, found in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis thereby maintaining an erection. KAMAGRA in oral jelly form acts faster than that in tablet form as it dissolves and absorbs into the blood more rapidly, showing its effect within 20-45 minutes.
KAMAGRA is a PDE 5 inhibitor which is used in problems relating to erection of the penis in which a person is unable to erect penis for an optimum time period required for satisfactory physical intercourse.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
KAMAGRA Oral Jelly should be consumed approximately one hour before sexual activity. Avoid fatty meals with it and it does not require water for ingestion. The contents of a single sachet are squeezed onto a spoon and place it in the mouth until it dissolves. Its effect lasts for 4-6 hours and must be taken one hour before the sexual activity. One should take no more than a sachet in a day. There should be a minimum gap of 24 hours between two doses/sachets.
It is not intended as a regular medicine so there is no chance of missed doses.
The commonly reported side effects with KAMAGRA Oral Jelly include headache, drowsiness, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal stuffiness, diarrhoea, blurred vision. These are normal and go away with time; but if they persist long and condition become worse, contact your doctor without any delay.
More serious side effects that hardly occur include abnormal heart rate, changes in vision, blurring or blue tinge in vision, increased sensitivity to light, persistent headache, stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine, blood in the urine, bleeding from the nose; allergic reaction symptomatized as rashes, itching, difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips/throat/face. Seek immediate medical attention in case you face any of these signs.
KAMAGRA Oral Jelly should not be taken in the conditions, such as:
1. If the person is allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients of KAMAGRA Oral Jelly
2. If you are simultaneously ingesting any nitrate medication (nitroglycerin), as it may lead to a drastic drop in blood pressure
3. In the patients who have liver and/or kidney malfunctions.
4. If you are suffering from a condition in which sexual intercourse is not allowed due to cardiovascular or heart problems
5. If you have had a heart attack or a stroke in the last 6 months or have abnormally high or low blood pressure
6. In the person who is facing eye problems like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision; retinitis pigmentosa.
7. In a woman.
Few drugs can interact with KAMAGRA Oral Jelly and should be used only under medical supervision. Some significant drug interactions are:
1. Anti-anginal drugs such as nitrates (nitro-glycerine) when taken with KAMAGRA can lead to sever lowering of blood pressure resulting in fainting or syncope.
2. Drugs that affect action of KAMAGRA: Cimetidine (for treating ulcers); erythromycin and rifampicin (antibiotics); itraconazole, ketaconazole (anti-fungal); ritonavir or saquinavir (drugs for HIV and hepatitis).
3. Drugs that are affected by KAMAGRA: alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure.
1. It is a prescription drug; do not alter the dose just to get more benefit. If it seems ineffective then consult your doctor.
2. Do not take grapefruit/grapefruit juice and diet rich in fat with KAMAGRA.
3. Avoid consumption of alcohol during the treatment
4. KAMAGRA can cause drowsiness; so beware while or doing any work which demands attention.
5. Use one sachet per day; do not take a second sachet within 24 hours of taking the first one.
It has to be stored at 25 degree Celsius in a cool and dark place. Keep away from the reach of children and pets.