Erectile dysfunction is a male disorder in which men are unable to attain an erection hard enough for satisfactory physical intimacy. The main cause of erectile dysfunction may be diabetes, Kidney disorder, liver impairment, Hormonal imbalance, depression, anxiety, guilt feeling, stress, frustration. Vilitra is recommended to manage erectile dysfunction in any case. Verdenafil binds at the PDE-5 binding site and inhibits the action of the enzyme which enhances the blood flow to the penis and helps to attain erection. This drug does not provide protection from sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy.
Indication for use of Vilitra 60mg:
Vilitra is indicated to the patient for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotency in males.
Contraindication for the use of Vilitra 60mg:
Contraindication is a condition in which particular drug or treatment is not prescribed. Vilitra 60mg is contraindicated in case of
- Patient having any other medicine containing nitrates and nitric oxide.
- Do not recommend this drug to the patient hypersensitive to the verdenafil and other ingredient of Vilitra 60mg.
- Do not prescribe this drug to the women and children below 18 years of age.
- Patient with cancer, heart problems, diabetes, angina, high cholesterol, HIV infection should not have this medicine with consolation of health provider.
When two or more drugs are administered simultaneously they may interact with the activity of each other. Thus interactions of two drugs sometimes increase, decrease or sometimes change the activity of initial drugs. Drug interactions shown by Vilitra 60mg are Amyl nitrate, Nitroglycerine, Doxazosin, Prazosin, Terazosin, Bosentan, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Sparfloxacin, Carbamazepine, Disopyramide, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Amiodarone, Dofetilide, Warfarin, and Ranitidine.
Storage of Vilitra drug:
Store Vilitra tablet at room temperature i.e. (15-30) ˚C. Keep it out of reach of children or pets. Keep it away from direct sunlight heat and moisture.
Vilitra for ED Review by Joy
Amazing product Vilitra 60mg for erectile dysfunction, It work very effective and fast. I order vilitra 60mg from here your customer service very good get my product within 2 days. So i am very happy... (Posted on 12/1/17)
Write Your Own Review
The dose of any drug is prescribed according to age, health condition, medical history and other medications if having. The recommended dose of Vilitra 60mg is one tablet with a large glass of water just half an hour before you go for love making. Swallow the tablet with water without crush or chew. You can take this medicine with or without food.
There would be a zero chance of missing a dose in case of Vilitra 60mg because it is used as needed only. You have to take this drug only half an hour before you go for love making.
Overdose of any drug may sometime leads to a very severe health issues. If feel any the symptoms of overdose immediately consult your health provider. Do not take extra dose or double dose get better performance.
Side effects are the unwanted effects of the drug that sometime may cause serious health problems to the patient.
- Some of the common side effects of Vilitra 60mg are back ache, dizziness, ringing sound in ear, chest pain, rashes, indigestion, gastric irritation, nausea.
- Some of the less common but serious side effects of Vilitra 60mg are blurred vision, sensitive to light, palpitation, seizures,
- If erection become painful or persists for more than four hours consult your doctor immediately.
Precautions to be taken before having Vilitra 60mg are
- Patients having problems like anaemia, leukaemia, prolonged erection, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, chest pain, stroke and angina, renal or liver problem should consult your health provider before having this drug.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking during the course of this medicine.
- Do not repeat the dose in 24hours because the effect of this drug remains at least for 24hours.