Priligy and Viagra together has proved boom in the medical science. These two different medicines are used for two different purposes. Hence, the mode of action also varies from one other. Priligy belong to the group of medicine known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Viagra, on the other hand, belong to the group of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor.
Priligy is a medicine that is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. In contrast, Viagra is used for treating erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition where penis fails to sustain erection in the present of sexual stimulation. The problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation is becoming very common among male. This medicine has proven boom for such patient.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a condition where the man experience early ejaculation of semen even in the presence of minimum sexual stimulation.
Combination of sildenafil and Dapoxetine has proved beneficial for the treatment of ED and PE.
The tablet of Priligy and Viagra contains 60 mg of Dapoxetine HCl and 100 mg of sildenafil citrate respectively. The various inactive ingredients present in the tablets are hydroxy propyl cellulose, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, sodium lauryl sulphate, magnesium stearate, etc.
Both Priligy and Viagra should be stored at room temperature. It should be protected from light, moisture, heat and dampness. This medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place. The patient should check the expiry date of the medicine before using it. The medicine should be kept away from the reach of child and pet.
Write Your Own Review
The patient should take this medicine orally as a whole tablet. They should not break or crust the tablet. Instead, it should be swallowed with full glass of water. The medicine should be taken at least 20-30 minutes prior physical intercourse. This medicine shows better result when taken along with sexual stimulation.
The patient might suffer from side effects after the intake of these medicines such as:
- Vision changes
- Pain in muscle
- Back pain
- Abnormal bleeding
- Stomach upset
- Swelling of arms/legs
- Nasal congestion
- Allergic reaction
- Before using these medicines, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredients of the medicine.
- In case, the patient is taking any prescribed or non-prescribed medicine or any herbal products then they should tell to the doctor before using this medicine.
- In case, the patient is having any medical history then they should tell to the doctor before taking the medicine.
- If the patient is experiencing painful or prolong erection after using the medicine then they should tell to the doctor as soon as possible.
- The medicine makes the patient feel dizzy. Hence, the patient should avoid work that requires alertness.
- In case, the patient has any heart disease, then they should tell to the doctor before taking it.