ED Trial Mix Sample Pack contains three medicines namely, Tadalafil, Sildenafil, Vardenafil. The medicine is known to belong to the class of drug called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. These medicines are responsible for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, impotence and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where penis fail to attain erect position during physical intercourse. Penis erection occurs due to the filling of blood and this happens because of the blood vessels. The blood vessels is responsible for bringing of blood to the penis. This lead to the increases in size and hence more blood is delivered to the penis.
Simultaneously, it is this blood vessel that takes away the blood from the penis, resulting in the size reduction and also removes less blood from penis.
Furthermore, Tadalafil is responsible for improving the symptoms of BPH that is done with the help of enzyme phosphodiesterase-5. This enzyme is present in the muscle of bladder and prostate. Therefore, muscle relaxation leads to easy flow of urine. This in turn, reduces the pressure in the muscle present around the urethra and control the urine flow in the bladder.
The medicines in the ED Trial Mix Sample pack should be stored at room temperature that varies from 15-30 degree centigrade. These medicines should be protected from heat, light, moisture and dampness as it might destroy the action of medicines. The medicines should be stored at such a safe place where child and pet should not reach.
Write Your Own Review
The medicines in the ED Mix Trial Sample Pack can be taken with or without food. These medicines should be taken half an hour before the physical intercourse.
Initially, the patient should be given a dose of 10 mg per day. Slowly, based on the requirement of the patient and need by the patient, the dose can be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg.
Some of the side effects that the patient m ight get after the intake of medicines in the ED Trial pack include:
- Allergic reaction such as rash, problem in breathing, etc.
- Poor or decreased vision
- Non-aeteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy disease
- Problem of heart
- Flu-like symptoms
- Stomach upset
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Loss of hearing
- Blurred vision
- Nasal stiffness
- Pain in muscle
- Patient taking any medicine that contain nitrates in it should avoid taking the medicines present in the ED Mix Trial Sample Pack as it might lead to decrease in the blood pressure of the user.
- Before taking the medicines, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to any of the medicines present in the pack.
- There are various inactive ingredients present in the medicines that might lead to allergic reaction in some of the user. Therefore, the user should check the entire ingredients properly before taking it.
- In case, the patient is suffering from any disease related to heart, coronary artery, congestive heart failure, etc. then they should tell to the doctor before taking the medicines.
- As the drug makes the patient feel dizzy and also causes blurred vision. Hence, driving vehicle, operating machine should be avoided by the patient.
- The patient should limit the intake of alcohol and alcoholic beverages when taking any of these medicines.
- If the patient is suffering from or had suffered in the past the inherited condition of eye known as retinitis pigmentosa, then they should tell to the doctor prior taking the medicine.