- What is Super Vidalista treatment and how it can help me?
Super Vidalista contains a combination of tadalifil and dapoxetine. Both of the active contents of Super Vidalista are individually proven their performances in managing male sexual health issues associated with erection. Tadalafil is a member of drug family classified as selective inhibitor of cyclic-GMP–specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). The members of this category work by selectively inhibiting mcyclic-GMP catabolism in muscle cells of genital area. By doing so, tadalafil is believed to be helpful in regulating the natural erectile response of a person following sexual stimulations. The other active part of this medication Dapoxetine provides help in delaying erection by blocking reuptake of serotonin from the synapse by 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors (5-HT) transporters. The ejaculatory delay helps in avoiding premature ejaculation issues and helps you enjoy longer and sustained sexual intercourse with your partner for better experience.
The combination therapy of tadalafil and dapoxetine helps you enjoy better results during lovemaking by providing relief against two sexual disorders involving erectile dysfunction and premature erection at a same time. This fine combination of two very effective medications is designed to provide better results in erection responses than a single agent.
- Every medication doesn’t suit to everyone. How can I know whether this wonderful combination product Super Vidilista is good for me?
Everyone’s body response differently to each medication and people may show different reactions to same medication even if their initial symptoms are very much alike. Similarly Super Vidilista treatment, despite its amazing results on male sexual health, is not appropriate to be used in certain health conditions. The contra indicatory health conditions in which this treatment must not be used include:
- known history of hypersensitivity to tadalafil or dapoxetine or any of the parts of Super Vidilista preparation
- Teenager patients under 18 years and females
- Patients with considerable cardiac issues including recent heart attack history, stroke conduction abnormalities, permanent implantation of a pacemaker etc
- Concomitant use with mono amine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors or taking Super Vidilista within 14 days of discontinuing the MAOI medication
- Parallel therapy of thioridazine with Super Vidilista is contraindicated
- Parallel use of Super Vidilista with other SSRIs
- Patient is already taking any other PDE-5 inhibitor class drug
- Patient is under treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, atazanavir
- Patient is taking treatment with any type of nitrates medication like nitroglycerine for chest pain or amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate etc.
- Patient is dealing with severe blood pressure disorders
- Patient is addictive to alcohol as this treatment may cause orthostatic hypertensive side-effects including dizziness, loss of consciousness, severely low blood pressure, and increase heart rate
- What are the instructions for safe use of Super Vidilista treatment?
For getting safe treatment from Super Vidilista, it is better to start this treatment after proper medical consultation. Medical diagnosis of erection related disorders is essential to ensure the actual need of the treatment in any patient. Erection related problems are very common and almost all suffer from this phase one or more time in their life. Sometimes these are momentary response of the body due to stress and performance anxiety like problems and many times it may be a sign of any severe health condition. Therefore proper medical consultation is required for evaluation of the requirement of treatment. According to your sexual health status the doses of the treatment will be judged by your healthcare advisor. Some of things that you should surely require to mention to your doctor include details of health issues if you have any, other prescriptions you are currently using, health supplements and other medications in use. Also, check out the above listed critical conditions that can be contraindicating with this treatment.
- Does this medication may cause any side-effects on my health?
The treatment with Super Vidalista is safe and has provided productive results to many users. However, in some condition patients have reported few by effects on health. Most of these side effects wipe out with time as you get used to the treatment. It is better to consult your doctor if you experience any odd symptoms following the treatment with Super Vidalista. Some of the side effects of this treatment are listed here:
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
Less common and serious nature side effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity