Generic Tadacip is used to treat erectile dysfunction in case of male who are unable to maintain erection of penis during physical intercourse. This medicine belongs to the class of medicine known as phosphodiesterase type 5. The medicine shows highly effective result when accompanied with sexual stimulation. Generic Tadacip help the penis in getting sufficient blood that is required for maintain and achieving erection.
In other words, the medicine relaxes the smooth muscles of the penis and widens it. This allows the blood to fill the hollow bodies and thus, erection is achieved. When the medicine is taken along with sexual stimulation, it shows best result. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue. This activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase that is responsible for increasing the level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP is known to relax the blood vessel in the penis and allows the spongy erectile tissue and cause erection.
Enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 also plays a vital role. It breaks cGMP and prevent the blood flow into the penis and thus loosen the erection. Generic Tadacip functions by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. This enzyme is known to resolve the erectile dysfunction along with sexual stimulation for activating cGMP.
Generic Tadacip should be stored below 20 degree centigrade. This medicine should be should be stored in a cool and dry place. It should also be protected from light, heat, dampness and moisture. This medicine should be kept away from kid and pet in a closed and locked cupboard.
Write Your Own Review
The medicine can be taken with food or without food. In general, the patient should take a dose of 20 mg once in a day. Based on the requirement of the patient, the dose can be further increased or decreased.
The patient might get side effect after the intake of medicine such as:
- Nasal congestion
- Watery eyes
- High or low blood pressure
- Shortness of breathing
- Pain in back/joints and abdomen
- Memory problem
- The patient should not use the medicine if they are allergic to it.
- Some users of generic Tadacip might get allergic reactions due to the inactive ingredients present in its tablet. Therefore, the user should check the ingredients properly before using it.
- If the patient is taking any nitrate medicine such as nitroglyerin for angina, then they should not take generic Tadacip as it might lead to severe and sudden drop in their blood pressure.
- If the patient had abnormal high or low blood pressure, then generic Tadacip should not be taken by them.
- Intake of grape fruit juice and alcohol should be avoided during the treatment with this medicine.
- If the patient had stroke in last six month or had any heart problem or heat attack then it is advisable for them for not using this generic Tadacip.
- Generic Tadacip might cause dizziness after its intake and therefore, the work that requires clear vision or alertness should be avoided by the patient.