Ibrandronic acid tablet are the medicine that is used to prevent of the bone severity such as fragile and brittle in a postmenopausal women. Ibandronic sodium monophosphate is a main active chemical compound which belongs to the biophasphate drug group. This medicine exhibits its action by preventing the action of the osteoclasts cells. This Osteoclasts cell is the main cause of the brittle and fragile of the bone because this cell is destroying the bone and prevents the formation of new bone. This medicine is also used as prophylaxis for the treatment of the osteoporosis and efficacious for the treatment of metastasis related bone fractures in multiple myeloma, breast tumour and any kinds of cancer. This medicine should place in cool and dry place.
Indications of Ibandronic
Ibrandronic is indicated to the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.
Contraindications of Ibandronic
These are the medical condition in which this medicine shows contraindications which are described below;
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Who patient, which have inability to sit upright or stand at least 60 minutes.
- Gastrointestinal problem
- Liver disease
- Kidney failure
Drug interactions of Ibandronic
This medicine exhibits interaction with other drugs which are listed below;
- NSAID drugs; ibuprofen. Diclofenac sodium and naproxen
- Aluminums, calcium, iron or magnesium containing supplements
- Other biophasphate drug
- Food and drink
Storage conditions of Ibandronic
This medicine should be stored at 25 to 30̊C or controlled room temperature and protect from heat and moisture. Please do not store any expire date medicine.
Write Your Own Review
Ibrandronic acid tablet is a solid dosage form which is administrated by the oral route. The recommend dose of this medicine is 150mg in a single dose in one month. This medicine should take with a glass of water in an early morning. This medicine is available at strength of 2.5 to 150 mg. you want a regular dose of this medicine so recommend dose of this medicine is 2.5 mg once in a day. You must need to stand up 60 minutes after taken this medicine.
Missed dose of Ibandronic
For an effective response of this medicine, you should not miss any dose. When you missed any dose then you take this medicine as soon as possible but you near to next dose then you take this medicine as your schedule time.
Overdose of Ibandronic
Do not take overdose of this medicine because they create serious adverse effects which are gastric pain, gloomy urine, tiredness and bloody vomiting. Please contact with doctor immediately about overdose.
This medicine has any adverse effects which may see after the taken this medicine. These adverse effects are cough, cloudy urine, back pain, irregular breathing, anxiety, abnormal heartbeat congestion, itching, skin rash, Vomiting, dryness of mouth, and increase body temperature. The above lists of side effects are not completed so you experience any adverse effect then contact with your doctor immediately.
Few precautions should be taken before using this medicine. These precautions are given below
- If you have any allergic reaction to its composition then you should avoid this medication.
- This medicine should take before eat or empty stomach.
- This medicine should avoid in the hypocalcaemia disease condition.
- Please after taken this medicine, you should not lie for approximate 60 minutes.
- In patients with renal impairment or hepatic failure, dosage should be adjusted according to the degree of impairment.
- Avoid administered of this medicine during the period of lactation due to the excretion of trace quantities in breast milk.