Brief summary of Hepsera-
Hepsera is a useful remedy for Hepatitis B viral infection in the body. This remedy is used only in patients who are 12years in age or above. Hepsera remedy is not given in patients with chronic Hepatitis condition unless the chronic intensity is not evident.
Therapeutic working of Hepsera-
Hepsera is a renowned brand that contains generic Adefovir, which is an antiviral moiety and is used to treat viral infection in the body. Therapeutic action of Hepsera is in the prevention of multiplication of viral cells so that they do not infect the new liver cells in the body. This way, Hepsera is effective in preventing and treating Hepatitis B viral infection.
Dosing schedule of Hepsera-
Hepsera comes in oral preparation and thus the general recommended dosing regimen for patients of 12years of age and above is 10mg dose taken one time in a day. Take this medication orally using water and regardless of the food. The optimum treatment duration of Hepsera in patients depends on the patient’s condition. Take this medication according to your physician’s advice and never overdose else, this may cause serious health issues.
Adverse effects of Hepsera-
No or little urination, rapid weight gain, swelling, confusion, pain in the side or lower back, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, diarrhea, indigestion, headache, weakness, or mild stomach pain may be observed as common side effects of Hepsera medicine.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Hepsera-
- You must not use Hepsera medication if you have allergic responses to any ingredient of this remedy.
- Do not use Hepsera unless suggested if you are taking any other medication.
- Without consulting the physician, do not take Hepsera medicine during pregnancy and lactation.
- If you have any other medical condition, then do not use Hepsera.
Precautions while using Hepsera-
- Get regular liver and kidney checkup while and after using Hepsera medication.
- Hepsera may cause lactic acidosis condition especially in patients with obesity, liver and in those who are taking HIV/AIDS medicines for a long time.
- Store this medication away from direct heat and moisture.
Hepsera used for Hepatitis B viral infection in body Review by Lisa Ray
I am suffering from Hepatitis B viral infection. I bought Hepsera from this portal and have a good health. So thanks for this service... (Posted on 1/30/18)