Brief summary of Ladygra-
Ladygra is an orally administered formulation that is used worldwide in women who are facing the sensual issue of low libido. Ladygra is a hugely used brand that contains Sildenafil citrate as the function moiety, which is not same as that of men pills. Ladygra is designed to be used in women only in order to make them more responsive towards touch, stimulation and sensual towards lovemaking with improved sensual vigor.
What is the action mechanism of Ladygra?
Ladygra encompassing generic Sildenafil citrate aids in improving the blood supply towards the pelvic area of women. Ladygra inhibits a PDE-5 enzyme that further helps in boosting the blood supply and responsiveness towards touch and stimulation. This increased vigor helps women with improved vigor and enhanced sensual intimacy with the partner.
What is the dosing schedule of Ladygra?
Ladygra comes in oral preparation with 100mg dosage strength pills taken orally using water and with or without having the food. Thus, the dosing regimen involves oral consumption of a single tablet of Ladygra 100mg at about an hour before being sensual with the partner. The drug starts to impart its response within 30minutes of oral ingestion and stays in action for next 4-5hours. Due to this, it is advised not to repeat the dose more than 1pill in a day.
What are the side effects of Ladygra?
Women using Ladygra may encounter side effects of nausea, body ache, dizziness, tiredness, blurred vision, headache, lack of ingestion, or stomachache.
What are the conflicting conditions for the use of Ladygra?
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, children and geriatric people should not use Ladygra.
- Women with any medical condition regarding kidney, liver, heart, genitals, or bleeding disorder are not advised to take Ladygra.
- Ladygra should not be taken with any other medicine unless suggested especially with the nitrate moieties.
- Allergic responses to any constituent of Ladygra medicine is a conflicting condition for the use of this medication.
What are the safety precautions while using Ladygra?
- Grapefruit juices and high fatty food should be avoided while using Ladygra else, the drug will have reduced absorption.
- Alcohol should also be avoided while using Ladygra.