Minoxidil is a generic product that works much faster than other products. It helps to get much stronger and healthier hair. It works on the entire scalp. You get the noticeable thicker and longer hairs within 6-8weeks. Minoxidil helps to enhance hair follicles and assist to thicken the shaft of existing hairs so that it can grow in thicker. It can be used by both men and women.
Minoxidil is a hair growth solution used as a spray or lotion to grow hair on scalp. It is best hair grow treatment.
Contraindication in a condition in which a particular drug or treatment is not recommended. Minoxidil hair growth in contraindicated in case of
- If degree of hair loss is more than that mentioned in the carton than do not use this drug.
- Do not use this drug in case if you are pregnant and lactating mother.
- Do not use this hair growth solution if you are already having a birth control pill, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy, or the disorder causing scarring of the scalp.
- If this hair growth solution causes scarring or deep burns on the scalp do not use this drug.
- If hair loss is patchy do not use this medicine.
- Do not use this drug if you are below 18 year
- Do not use this drug if your scalp is red, inflamed, infected or painful.
Keep this medicine out of reach of children. If this drug is swallowed in any case immediately contact medical help. Store this medicine at room temperature (20-25) ˚C. Keep it in a closed container. Keep out of reach of flame.
Write Your Own Review
The recommended dose of Minoxidil hair growth solution is directly applies on the scalp twice a day. Apply to the area of hair thinning or hair loss. To get the best result use this solution continuously.
Follow the regular schedule daily without missing. If you missed in case immediate apply as soon as you remember. Irregular use may cause retard hair growth.
Overdose of drug do not give better results. It only causes side effects. If you feel symptoms of overdose of Minoxidil hair growth immediately seek medical help.
These are the unwanted effects of the drug.
Some of the common side effects are burning, irritation of eyes, itching, redness, irritation of scalp, unwanted hair growth
some of the rare and serious side effects are chest pain, dizziness, fainting, fast heartbeat, sudden, unexplained weight gain, swollen hands or feet, Severe allergic reactions like rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- This medicine is for only external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes it may cause irritation.
- You may feel change in hair colour
- Use this drug twice regularly at least for four months.
- This products works differently for everyone.
- Scalp irritation or redness in some cases.
- Unwanted facial hair growth.
- Irregular use of this product may retard the hair growth.
- Do not apply on body parts.