A Brief overview of Tramjet-
Tramjet is a hugely used oral preparation to be prescribed to patients who are suffering the pain from moderate to severe intensity. Thus, Tramjet brand helps to lessen and treat the pain with its analgesic effects during the conditions of arthritis pain, injury pain, sudden intense pain, long-time pain, or any other.
Therapeutic action of Tramjet-
Tramjet brand is made for generic Tramadol, which is a medication from the opioid analgesic category. Thus, Tramjet acts centrally, block the pain transmission to the brain, and alter the brain response towards pain. Thus, with reuptake inhibition of serotonin and norepinephrine neurotransmitters and binding to mu-opioid receptors in the brain, Tramjet helps to relieve moderate to severe intensity pain.
Dosing schedule of Tramjet-
Tramjet 100mg dosage strength is accessible in the form of orally ingested tablets suggested being taken with water and irrespective of the meals. Dosing regimen advised is single dose intake of Tramjet 100mg for two to three times daily for an adult patient. Thus, the maximum limit of dose to be taken in a day should not be more than 300mg else, overconsumption can lead to drug dependency in the user.
Adverse effects of Tramjet-
- Sleepiness, breath shortness, headache
- Dizziness, nausea, headache
- Constipation, indigestion, vomiting
- Itching or skin rashes
Do not take Tramjet under following conditions-
- Do not take Tramjet if you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
- Children and geriatric people should not take Tramjet.
- You must not take Tramjet if you have any health condition of asthma, liver, kidney, heart, gastrointestinal, or bleeding disorder, and hypersensitivity issue to Tramjet.
- Tramjet is contradictory to be used if the patient has drug or alcohol abuse or suicidal thought history.
Precautionary measures while using Tramjet-
- Monitor the patients using Tramjet for any change in mood, behavior, or thoughts.
- Prevent the aggravation of side effects by avoiding the alcohol consumption during the use of Tramjet medication.
- Prevent withdrawal symptoms by avoiding the abrupt stoppage of Tramjet use.
Write Your Own Review
The exact dose of a drug can be decided according to the age of patient, severity of pain, other medications, and medical history of the patient. The recommended initial dose of Tramjet is 25mg o 50mg administered four times a day to attain 100mg per day. You can have this drug with or without food. Take this tablet by swallowing with a glass of water. Avoid crushing or breaking the tablet because it takes more time to absorb in powdered form.
Never forget to take you medicine on time. But if you have missed your dose take it as soon as you remember but if it’s almost time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular schedule. Do not take double dose to make the missed one.
Over dose of any drug may cause some serious health issues. If you feel any of the symptoms of overdose seek immediate medical help.
These are the unwanted effects of the drugs that sometimes cause serious health problems.
Some of the common side effects of Tramjet are Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, constipation, insomnia, hallucination, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, mood swing, stomach ache, itching, seizures, anxiety, diarrhea, rashes, vertigo, and tremor.