Nandrolone is a non-natural anabolic steroid with minor androgenic action. Its functions are to boost the tissues growth of the body and to develop the oxygen carrying ability through the increase in hemoglobin of the blood and the enhancement in size of red blood cells.
INDICATION OF NANDROLONE:
Nandrolone is indicated to be used in-
- Anemic trouble caused due to kidney insufficiency
- For body building and muscle enhancement and increasing body mass
- Debilitating illness, post menopausal osteoporosis
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF NANDROLONE:
There are certain condition in which use of Nandrolone are contraindicated-
- If the patient is sensitive to Nandrolone
- If the patient is pregnant or planning for pregnancy
- If the patient have prostate cancer
- If the patient have breast cancer
- If the patient have renal related issues
- If the patient have hypocalcaemia
INTERACTIONS OF NANDROLONE
Some medical conditions may interact with Nandrolone-
- Anticoagulant or blood thinner agent like warfarin, heparin
- Anti-epileptic drugs like Carbamazepine
STORAGE CONDITIONS OF NANDRLONE:
Store the drug at room temperature i.e. 15-30 0C. Store the drug at clean and dry place. Protect the drug from excess heat, light and moisture.
Write Your Own Review
Nandrolone injection is administered via deep intramuscular injection into the gluteal muscle.
MISSED DOSE OF NANDROLONE:
If you have missed a dose then take it as soon as you get remembered. If it gets time for your next dose then skips it and continues with your regular doses.
OVERDOSE OF NANDROLONE:
Avoid overdosing of the drug.
Most commonly seen side effects are swelling of ankle, hair loss, breast swelling, skin color get changes, diarrhea, enthusiasm, sexual power may get hampered, insomnia, nausea and vomiting. Side effect that arises after puberty while using this medication is irritation in bladder, unable to achieve erection, fertility problem, etc. Serious side effects are allergic reaction that includes rash, itchiness and skin complaint, swelling of lips, face, throat, trouble in breathing, chest tightness, irregularities in menstrual period, and jaundice with yellowing of skin or eyes, dark urination, abdominal irritation, etc. After puberty erection of penis may be very painful. Before puberty increased frequency of erections and enlargement of penis.
Certain precautions that should be taken while medication of Nandrolone are-
- If the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to Nandrolone
- If the patient is nursing mother proper precautions should be taken
- If the patient is taking any herbal medicines
- If the patient has a medical history of prostate gland enlargement, hepatic problems, diabetes, elevated blood calcium level, etc.
- If the Nandrolone injection is predicted to have particles or is discolored discard it and even if the vial is damaged or broken discard it
- Dispose the syringe after one use, do not use it again.
- If the Nandrolone is being used at home then take proper precautions and follow the procedures as taught to you.