Oxandrolone is the main active medicament present in the Oxanabol- Anavar. Oxandrolone is the man made steroid similar to naturally occurring steroid Testosterone. Oxandrolone is the Anabolic steroid that promotes the development of muscle tissue. This medicine also helps in to recover weight lost after surgery, chronic infection and severe Trauma. It is also used in those patients who cannot increase or keep a healthy weight.
Indications of Oxanabol- Anavar
- This medicine is indicated in those patients who lose their weight after surgery, chronic infection and severe trauma.
Drug interactions of Oxanabol-Anavar
Some of drugs that modify and block the action of Oxanabol- Anavar when they are using in combination;
- Anti- coagulant drug such as Warfarin and heparin interact with Oxanabol- Anavar.
- Oral hypoglycemic agent like Sulfonyl urea, Metformin, Thiazolidinediones and Alpha glycosidase inhibitor interact with Oxanabol- Anavar.
Contraindications of Oxanabol-Anavar
Under some medical conditions this medicine is prohibited;
- This medicine should not be given to those patients who are suffering allergy from Oxandrolone and other its medicaments.
- Those people having Nephritis (inflammation of Nephron) and hypercalcemia( increase calcium level), they should not take Oxanabol-Anavar.
- This medicine is contraindicated in children below than 18 years.
- It should not give to those patients who are having prostate cancer, breast cancer, kidney disease and high level of calcium in your blood.
Storage of Oxanabol- Anavar
The Oxanabol should be stored below mentioned condition;
- Oxanabol stored at room temperature 300 C.
- Protect away from direct heat, sunrays or moisture.
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets.
Write Your Own Review
- For the treatment of alcoholic liver damage- the administered dose of Oxanabol is 2.5 to 10 mg 2 to 4 times orally within 24 hours.
- For the treatment of turner’s syndrome- the dose of Oxanabol-Anavar mainly depends on the body weight. It should be administered 0.1 mg orally per day.
- For the management of weight loss- the prescribed dose is 5 mg orally 2 times within 24 hours.
- Common side effects while using Oxanabol-Anavar are swelling in breast, insomnia (sleep problem), decrease sex desire, deepening of voice, Acne (pimples).
- Severe adverse effects while using Oxanabol are- worsen Acne, swelling in ankles or feet, rapid weight gain, ejaculation problem, feeling of vomiting, constipation, increased thirst or urination.
Some precautions should be taken before consuming Oxanabol- Anavar
- If you are having any type of kidney or liver disease, use Oxanabol with some care.
- It should be used with some cautions in those patients who are having high Cholesterol level in the blood.
- If you are already taking any other vitamin supplements, herbal preparation, use this medicine with some cautions because it causes some unwanted side effects.