Lyrica is approved by FDA for its therapeutic capabilities against neuropathic pain. The active ingredient of Lyrica is Pregabalin; a potent anti-convulsant drugs.
Therapeutic benefits of Lyrica
- Neuropathic pain management
- Epilepsy treatment
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Post-herpetic Neuralgia
Lyrica also offers an add-on therapy for partial onset of seizure. It is also used for the management of restless leg syndrome, migraine pain, alcohol withdrawal symptoms and social anxiety disorder.
How Lyrica Pregabalin Online (25, 50, 75, 150, 300) mg works?
Lyrica is an anti-convulsant and anti-seizure remedy. Pregabalin works on the calcium channels in the central nervous system. It alters the neurotransmitters release thus re-establish the nerve disparity. It reduces the capability of nerves send the direct pain messages. Thus, it brings the neurotransmitters chemicals harmonization.
The Dosage and Mode of Administration of Lyrica
The Lyrica containing generic Pregabalin is available in dosing strengths 25mg, 50mg, 75mg, 150mg and 300mg. It is a remarkable orally devoured medication. It comes in both capsular and tablet form. Ask your doctor to prescribe the dosage as per your health condition, age, tolerance and aptitude. Do not exceed the maximum dosage of 300mg per day.
- 1. For neuropathic pain: 50mg orally 3 times a day
- 2. For Post-herpetic Neuralgia: 75 mg to 150 mg orally twice a day
- 3. For Fibromyalgia: 50 mg of 3 times a day
- 4. For partial seizures: 150 to 600mg per day in the form of adjunctive therapy in adults
Contraindications of Lyrica use
- If you are allergic towards the generic Pregabalin then DO NOT use Lyrica.
- Patients who are diagnosed with kidney, heart and liver ailments SHOULD NOT be using this medication.
- If you are nursing or pregnant then DO NOT consume Lyrica.
- Patients with the history of suicidal thoughts SHOULD NOT be using Lyrica.
Drug Interaction of Lyrica
Take advice on all types of prescription, non-prescription, recreational, nutritional and herbal medications you are using. Avoid using antihistamines (Cimetidine, Digoxin and Fluoxetine), anti-depressant such as Metoprolol, muscle relaxants, oral contraceptives, sedatives and sleeping pills.
Note below precautionary measure for the accurate use of Lyrica
- Do not consume alcoholic products and tobacco with the medication as it will enhance the drowsiness.
- Avoid over dosing
- Follow only your doctor’s prescribed dosage
- Do not perform any activity that requires alertness.
- It should be used with extreme caution with children.
Prevent underlined mentioned side effects associated with Lyrica
Ill admiration of Lyrica can lead to bad side effects such as seasickness, faintness, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, blistering, chills, fever, diarrhoea, rise in heart rate, itching, muscle pain, rashes on the skin and sore throat. Consult your doctor if these side effects trouble you too much.
Add to Cart Lyrica Pregabalin Online Now!
The Lyrica is easily accessible on online purchase. Start with your neuropathic pain treatment by ordering Lyrica Pregabalin Online (25, 50, 75, 150, 300) online. No prescription is required to place your order of Lyrica online. Avail our worldwide shipping. Order now!