What are the benefits of using Pregnyl or Hucog?
Pregnyl or Hucog is the wonderful medicine that can overcome infertility issue by making you able to get pregnant. This medicine works well for both men and women and allows them to enjoy the parenthood. In some of the cases, this medicine is advised to treat Cryptorchidism in young children. Pregnyl or Hucog are the brand names given to generic Human Chronic Gonadotropin that is FDA approved.
What is the working of Pregnyl or Hucog?
HCG works by getting attached to the LHCG receptor located within tissues of corpus luteum in the woman’s body. By doing so, it treats the ovulation process and allows the sperm to fertilize the ovum of women. In infertile men, this medicine improves the sperm health, motility; figure so that he can make his woman conceive easily. Additionally, it increases the chances of descending of testicles into the scrotal sac to overcome the Cryptorchidism in young children.
What is the advised dosage of Pregnyl or Hucog?
- In infertile women: Inject HCG of 5000-10000IU via SC/IM route followed by the last dose of Menotropins.
- In infertile men: Inject HCG of 4000IU via SC/IM route thrice a week constantly to 6 to 9 months, continued by the dosing of 2000IU of HCG thrice a week for an additional 3 months.
- In boys with pubertal Cryptorchidism: Inject HCG 5000IU on every other day till four injections
What are the side effects that Pregnyl or Hucog may cause?
Some of the common noxious effects that HCG may cause are a headache, exhaustion, pain in pubic region, mood upsets, aggravation, and puffiness at injection site and gynecomastia in men
What are the contraindicatory or precautionary measures of Pregnyl or Hucog?
- It is very important to undergo pre-gynecological examination before taking HCG.
- The use of HCG is contraindicated in case of having a sensitivity to any component present in this medicine as it may cause unwanted side effects.