A brief summary of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
Soma and ProSoma are two remarkable brand names for generic Carisoprodol in order to treat the pain associated with skeletal muscles. Thus, musculoskeletal pain during conditions of muscle strain, sprain, injury, tension, stiffness or injury is treated using Soma or ProSoma. Combine the medication therapy with some light physical workouts and proper rest to ensure fast relieve.
Action mechanism of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
Soma and ProSoma brands containing generic Carisoprodol belongs to the category of medicines from muscle relaxants. Hence, with the blockage of pain transmission between the nerves and the brain, Carisoprodol is effective in treating the pain with sedative and muscle relaxant effects once the Carisoprodol is converted into its active metabolite called Meprobamate.
The dosing regimen of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
Soma and ProSoma brands with 350mg dosage strengths are marketed in orally ingested form and taken with water and with or without the food. Thus, the dosage regimen suggested is oral ingestion of a single dose of 350mg for three to four times daily. The maximum dose that should not be exceeded in a day is 1400mg because of drug dependency due to an overdose of Carisoprodol.
Undesirable responses of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
A user on Carisoprodol medication may observe some adverse effects of nausea, light-headedness, vomiting, headache, dizziness, hazy vision, upset stomach, or allergic responses.
Contraindications for the use of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
- Taking Soma-ProSoma is conflicting in case of hypersensitivity to any moiety of these brands.
- Pregnancy and lactation are conflicting stages for the use of Soma or ProSoma medications.
- Individuals below the age of 16years and geriatric people are advised not to take Soma-ProSoma medicines.
- Patients with health risks of heart, liver, kidney, bleeding, ophthalmic, or respiratory should not take Soma-ProSoma.
Safety measures for the use of Soma-ProSoma-Carisoprodol:
- Drinking alcohol while using Soma-ProSoma can aggravate the side effects, so this must be avoided.
- Behavior change, altered mood, and unusual thinking responses should be taken care while using Soma-ProSoma medicines.
- If you suddenly stop the use of Soma-ProSoma regimen, then it will lead to withdrawal symptoms and this must be avoided.
- It is risky to give Soma or ProSoma to patients with drug or alcohol abuse or suicidal thought history.
Write Your Own Review
Dosage and administration of Pro Soma 350 MG
Pro soma 350mg is a solid dosage form. This medicine should be administrated in thrice times in a day. The route of administration is oral. This dose may be change which depends upon the patient condition. This medicine may be used single or combination of other drug like aspirin. This medicine may be taken with or without food.
Missed dose of Pro Soma 350 MG
Pain-o –soma 350mg gives a good effect if you do not miss any dose of this medicine. If you missed any dose of this medicine then you consume this dose immediately but you near the next dose then you take this medicine as per your schedule and avoid double dose.
Overdose of Pro Soma 350 MG
Please avoid overdose of this medicine because this overdose generates serious sign and symptom which are hallucination, abnormality in visualization, headache, dilated pupil, increase blinking, and abnormal breathing and enhance sensitivity toward the light.
Side effects of Pro Soma 350 MG
This medicine has few adverse effects. The Patients may be experience these side effects after using this medicine. The adverse effects of this medicine are anxiety, faintness, headache, illusion, mouth dryness, stomach pain, sickness and agitation, etc.
Precautions of Pro Soma 350 MG
There are some precautions which are necessary to follow before taking this drug. These precautions are given below;
- Do not this medicine if you have any allergic reaction to its active or inactive ingredients.
- Do not take this medicine if you have a medical disease such as liver, renal and blood disease.
- This medicine should not take with alcohol and alcohol beverage because these alcoholic beverages affect the action of this medicine.
- Avoid driving and walk or other operating mechanical work after taking this drug because this medicine exhibit drowsiness property.
- This medicine is not recommended to another person who exhibits the same sign and symptom of musculoskeletal disorder.