Generic Kamagra is an effective medicine that is highly demanded for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This problem arises due to insufficient flow of blood to the penis. The active ingredient, sildenafil works by acting on the erectile tissue of the penis and increases the blood flow and hence erection is achieved.
During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released by the erectile tissues. Nitric oxide in turn is responsible for activating the enzyme guanosine cyclase. Due the activation of this enzyme, level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) increase.
It is this cGMP that is known to relax the blood vessel of the penis and thus blood is filled in the erectile tissues and erection is achieved.
Another enzyme, phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) plays a vital role in breaking of cGMP. This prevents the flow of blood to the penis and hence erection ends.
Generic Kamagra functions by inhibition of PDE5 that resolve the problem of erectile dysfunction with the help of sexual stimulation and hence cGMP gets activated and erection is maintained.
Generic Kamagra is known to contain different types of inactive ingredients which include microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, FD & C Blue #2 aluminum lake or indigo carmine aluminium lake, etc.
The active ingredient, sildenafil is chemically known as 1-[[3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl]sulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine citrate. This appears as white to off-white crystalline powder and has a molecular weight of 666.7.
Generic Kamagra is a blue coloured film coated round to diamond shaped tablet that should be stored at room temperature. The medicine should be kept in closed cupboard or at such a place where pet and child should not reach.
The medicine should be stored below 30 degree centigrade.
Write Your Own Review
A dose of 100 mg generic Kamagra should be taken by the patient at least one hour prior physical intercourse. This medicine should be taken without food as food might make the action little delayed. The patient should take only one tablet in a day.
There are various side effects that the patient might get after the use of generic Kamagra that include:
- Nasal congestion
- Unusual heartbeat
- Urinary tract infection
- Burning sensation during discharge of urine
- Bleeding from nose
- Persistent headache
- Before taking generic Kamagra, the patient should tell to the doctor in case they are allergic to this medicine.
- Generic Kamagra contain various inactive ingredients that might lead to allergic reaction in some of the patients. Therefore, they should properly check on the ingredients before taking the medicine.
- In case, the patient is having any medical history of angulation, fibrosis, scarring, Peyronie’s disease, priapism, sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia, bleeding disorder, active stomach ulcer, heart problem, heart attack, arrhythmia, heart failure, very high or low blood pressure, etc. then they should reveal about this to the doctor before taking the medicine.
- The intake of alcohol should be limited during the use of this medicine.
- To reduce the dizziness and light-headedness, the patient should get up slowly if sitting or lying from long time.
- If the patient is suffering from eye disease such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION) that cause loss of vision or suffering from retinitis pigmentosa, then generic Kamagra is not suitable for them.