What are the indications of Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
Stad-14000-lignocaine spray is a topical application, used in males experiencing from Premature Ejaculation (PE) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED). ED is the disability of a male to attain erection long enough for successful intercourse. PE is the condition in which ejaculation very early or immediately after insertion into the female reproductive organ.
How does Stad-14000- lignocaine spray works?
The spray contains lignocaine which is a local anaesthetic. Its action is based upon its property of enhancement of the sexual sensitivity threshold. Once sprayed it acts by increasing the pleasure of sexual activity by delaying sensitivity threshold. During physical intimacy, all this results in delaying the ejaculation and retaining erection of an optimal time.
What are the contraindications of Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
1. If you are allergic to lignocaine or any other component of the spray, stop using it at once.
2. It should not be used in males medically not diagnosed with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
3. If case you are using other medicine for erectile dysfunctions or premature ejaculation, avoid using this spray.
4. This spray is not designed for use in women.
How to use Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
This spray is to be used before physical intercourse or use it the way prescribed by doctor. If you have a history of severe medical illness related with heart, kidneys, liver and blood take permission of a doctor prior to use. The spray should be sprayed after properly shaking in order to mix the contents. Spray it by keeping the container about 4 inches away from the application area. Avoid eyes, nose, or mouth from the direct contact of spray.
What precautions should be followed while using Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
1. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and nose and mouth with spray.
2. This spray has to be used only after consulting a doctor.
3. It should not be used by non-adult population that is under 18.
4. Patients with heart disease, kidney and/or liver anomalies should have to discuss with their doctor before using Stad-14000- lignocaine spray.
What are the drug interactions?
If you are taking more than one medication, always consult with your doctor and have a discussion about it. The medicines which are to be avoided with lignocaine are:
1. Beta blockers like acebutolol, labetalol, metoprolol. They increase the toxicity of lignocaine.
2. Anti-cancer medicines like tamoxifen and tacrine.
3. Anti-fungal medicines like terbenafine.
What are the side effects of Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
There are no serious side effects of this medication if it is used cautiously. But contact with your physician without any delay if you observe symptoms of allergy like trouble in breathing, itching, redness, swelling of throat/neck/lips, puffiness of the face and other.
What to do in case of overdose with Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
The spray should not be used frequently in a day. It can result in some unwanted or adverse effects. Consult your doctor in case of overdose immediately
What should to do in case the dose of Stad-14000- lignocaine spray get skipped?
The spray is recommended to use only before the intercourse so no chance of skipping the dose.
What are the storage requirements of Stad-14000- lignocaine spray?
It should be stored away from high temperature or a burning flame. Do not refrigerate, store it at 15 to 30 degree Celsius (room temperature). Keep the spray out of the reach of children. Do not puncture or burn the container.