Tadagra 60 mg is basically used in the erectile related trouble. Tadagra 60 mg is used for the management of erectile dysfunction in men. Tadalafil is the main active component present in the Tadagra 40 mg. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) enzyme. Tadagra 60 mg is strictly contraindicated in female or children who are below than 18 years. Tadagra 60 mg inhibit the action of enzyme PDE type - 5 which overcomes erectile dysfunction by allowing the activation of the cyclic -GMP. Tadagra 60 mg is a highly unbeaten medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Tadagra 60 mg is also used in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
Indications of Tadagra 60 mg
- Tadagra 60 mg is indicated in those men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction problem(ED).
- This drug is also indicated in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
Drug interactions of Tadagra 60 mg
These are those drugs which modify the effects of Tadagra 60 mg when they are consumed in combination;
- Antiepileptic drugs- Carbamazepine, Oxcarbazepine, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital
- Anti-tuberculosis drug- Isoniazid, Rifampin, Ethambutol
- Anti HIV drugs- Atazanavir, Ritonavir, Saquinavir
- Antihypertensive drugs- Nifedipine, and Amlodipine.
- Antibiotics- Clarithromycin, Azithromycin and Telithromycin
- Antifungal drugs- Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole and Voriconazole
Contraindications of Tadagra 60 mg
Under some health condition Tadagra 60 mg is prohibited;
- Those patients suffering an allergic reaction from Tadalafil or any other medicament they should not consume Tadagra 60 mg.
- It should not give to those patients who are suffering from hepatic, kidney or cardiac disease such as myocardial infarction, heart attack and stroke.
- This medicine also contraindicated in women or kids.
- If you are already using Nitroglycerine and Nitrates tablets avoid Tadagra 60 mg.
Write Your Own Review
The dosage of Tadagra 60 mg is mentioned below;
- For the treatment of erectile dysfunction-The initial recommended dose of Tadagra is 10 mg orally 45 minutes before physical interaction. The maximum recommended dose of Tadagra is once in a day. The dose of Tadagra depends on the age, body mass and medical situation of the patient.
- For the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia- 5 mg orally taken at the same time every day. It should be taken through or without foodstuff.
Missed dose of Tadagra 60 mg
Tadagra is not prescribed as regularly, it should be taken when you are going for ovemaking with your partner.
A chance of missed doses of Tadagra 60 mg is rare.
Overdose of Tadagra 60 mg
In case of overdosing of Tadagra 60 mg instantly call to your doctor or physicians and take some medical treatment.
The symptoms of overdosing of Tadagra 60 mg are Tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heart beat), queasiness and fainting.
Common side effects though using Tadagra 60 mg;
Hypotension (decrease blood pressure), hypertension (increase blood pressure), severe headache, feeling of vomiting, ache in arms, legs or hands, twinge in chest, stomach distress, loss of audible range, indistinct vision, tachycardia and bradycardia(irregular heart beat), redness, pain and inflammation of the eyes.
Some precautions should be followed before using Tadagra 60 mg;
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages because it causes some unwanted side effects.
- Always avoid takes of grapefruit and grapefruit juice because it leads to some unwanted complicated adverse effects.
- In case of painful and prolong erection immediately stop the utilization of Tadagra 60 mg.