Erectile Dysfunction or ED is the leading cause of impotence among males above 40 years of age. ED is a consistent incompetence of males to achieve an erection required enough for successful intercourse. Normally it occurs due to insufficient blood supply to the penis. Tadalafil Oral Jelly helps men suffering from erection problem to get into gratifying physical intimacy again with more satisfaction. Tadalafil in the form of oral jelly is a compliant dosage form which can be swallowed easily without requiring water. It has to be ingested orally and should be allowed to dissolve in the oral cavity before it is swallowed. It is a safe and effective medicine for ED. it is easy to swallow than tablets and therefore highly suitable for older people and people having difficulty in swallowing. It is available in different flavours. It does not safeguard against sexually transmitted diseases.
HOW IT ACTS
Tadalafil is used to attain penile erection that occurs as a result of blood circulation. Sexual stimulation brings about the erection of the penis as a result of the release of nitric oxide from nerves. Enzyme guanylate cyclase along with nitric oxide stimulates the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP is responsible for widening and narrowing of the penile blood vessels. cGMP is destroyed by another enzyme, Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE 5) due to which the blood vessels return to their normal size, blood leaves the penis and puts erection to an end. Tadalafil inhibits Phosphodiesterase -5 from destroying cGMP so that it remains there for long time. Thus, it leads to optimal erection of penis.
WHAT ARE THE USES
It makes erection possible in males suffering from Erectile Dysfunctions thus making physical intercourse possible. After taking Cialis soft chewable a sexual stimulation is required for erection.
HOW TO USE
Tadalafil Oral Jelly should be taken orally 15 - 30 minutes before physical intimacy or as told by your doctor. It is specially designed for men who don't like to swallow pills or unable to swallow pills like old age people. You have to place Tadalafil Oral Jelly in your mouth and wait for its complete dissolution. Its ingestion does not require water. It quickly dissolves and absorbs in blood stream thereby start acting within 15 minutes. It should not be taken with fat rich diet because this type of food reduces the absorption of Tadalafil. Once taken its effect lasts for 36 hours. Do not use more than once a day.
Tadalafil Oral Jelly is a safe drug when taken under a doctor's direction by following all the instructions. Some of the minor side-effects are Headache, flushing, stomach upset, blocked nose, diarrhoea and dizziness, increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or inability to differentiate blue and green colours.
Rarely there is observance of serious side effects like sudden hearing loss and /or vision loss, lowering of blood pressure, prolonged (more than 4 hours) and painful erections known as priapism. If any symptom appears immediately contact your medical practitioner. The chances of side effects are high in cardiovascular (related to heart and blood vessels) patients.
Use of tadalafil oral jelly is highly contraindicated in
1. Patients taking nitrates
2. Patients of heart disease, kidney and/or liver disease, eye diseas.
3. Patients allergic to tadalafil.
4. In females and children under 18 years.
1. It should be consumed only when your doctor prescribes it for you; do not take it without prescription.
2. Tadalafil Oral Jelly is not advised to take in combination with drugs containing nitrates.
3. Try to avoid fat rich meal with this pill.
4. Only men are liable for using Tadalafil Oral Jelly; it is not intended to be used by women or children.
5. Men with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, eye disease, kidney disorder, liver dysfunctions, or sickle cell anaemia, deformity of the penis, ulcers require doctor’s approval before adopting Tadalafil therapy.
6. Use of tobacco/smoking, alcohol and grapefruit juice is highly prohibited with tadalafil. It can lead to severe consequences.
When we take two or more medicines with tadalafil, there might be chance of interaction. The list of drugs that can interact with Cialis is huge; few major interactions are given here.
1. Nitrates like Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Nitroglycerin, Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate.
2. Other Phosphodiesterase inhibitor and ED drugs like verdenafil, sildenafil
3. Drugs for seizures like carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone
4. Tuberculosis medication like isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampin
5. Antibiotics like erythromycin, telithromycin
6. Antifungals like ketoconazole, voriconazole
7. Heart or blood pressure drugs like amlodipine, nicardipine, quinidine
8. Hepatitis C medications like boceprevir, telaprevir
9. Drugs for HIV like atazanavir, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, nevirapine, saquinavir
Store Tadalafil oral jelly in cool, dry place at room temperature away from sunlight. Place it out of the reach of children and pets.